Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: New Orleans Pelicans, Hand NBA Woven Placemat, newwovenplacemats.com - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Orleans Pelicans, Hand NBA Woven Placemat, newwovenplacemats.com

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
The angle on the slow-motion instant replay made it look like Steph fouled Richaun Holmes. But upon review, the NBA's "Last Two Minute Report" determined it was a clean block:

The Warriors have spent much of the 2020-21 NBA Season on the periphery of the Western Conference playoff chase, and these simulations believe that won't change by the time the postseason rolls around.

According to the NBA's Last Two Minute Report which reviews fouls called in the final two minutes of closely-contested games, CJ McCollum was whistled for a foul that didn't occur.New Orleans Pelicans

Posted Image

Nets’ Spencer Dinwiddie says it’s “realistic” he could return during playoffs originally appeared on NBCSports.comDallas Mavericks

newwovenplacemats.com
Hand NBA Woven Placemat

"It's easy to block out; Y'all know I do read and hear all the stuff, so it's entertaining at a certain point how things can flip and flop, but at the end of the day just go out and hoop, play well. As long as you're in some type of conversation, then you're doing what you're supposed to do."

Posted Image

“Two years ago, two summers ago when I signed up to play for the Knicks, I had other choices and stuff, but for me, I wanted that experience [of being a Knick in New York]," Randle said.New York Knicks

Danny Green wants to sit down and watch film with Matisse ThybulleSixers vs. Suns game preview: How to watch, TV channel, start timeSixers guard Matisse Thybulle discusses his new offensive mindsetMinnesota Timberwolves

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users