Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Portland Trail Blazers, basketballpuzzle.com, NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Portland Trail Blazers, basketballpuzzle.com, NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Aldridge had only just joined the Brooklyn Nets after being bought out by the San Antonio Spurs. His decision will leave the Nets scrambling to fill a roster spot with another big man before the playoffs begin. Options will be limited this late in the season but they could definitely use another big body, particularly one with some defensive expertise.Oklahoma City Thunder

basketballpuzzle.com
NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA

Injuries contributed to a slow start for Bogdan Bogdanovic, but he’s scored in double-figures in 13 of his last 14 games and ranks inside the top 40 since the All-Star break. Over his last 10 games (all starts), Bogdanovic has averaged 19.3 points, 4.1 assists, 3.8 rebounds, 1.4 steals and 3.6 made threes while shooting 48.6 percent from downtown. With Trae Young sitting out Sunday against Charlotte, Bogdanovic finished with a season-high 32 points (8-16 3PT) to go with three boards, three assists, and two steals.

"Obviously it’s nice to hear that Coach (Donovan) is talking well about me," Theis said. "Like I said, I’m just trying to be a veteran guy on this team, help the young guys. And listen, I’ve been around basketball for a long, long time, and I think I bring a physicality to the team, especially on the defensive end, and I want to bring it every night.’’San Antonio Spurs

Posted Image

Before Monday's game, Nets coach Steve Nash acknowledged how insignificant a basketball game is in the face of yet another police shooting.Utah Jazz

Posted Image

That’s obviously a massive decision for the 33-year-old, whose last season was ruined by injuries to himself and his teammates and whose current season is stuck in middling play-in territory thanks to Klay Thompson’s Achilles injury.

basketballpuzzle.com, Utah Jazz, Custom Wooden Picture NBA Puzzles

Durant appeared to be injured on a drive just 1:33 into the contest and missed both free throws - only the second time this season that he went 0 for 2 on a trip to the foul line. He remained in the game for about 2 1/2 more minutes before leaving for further evaluation and ultimately the diagnosis that would keep him out for the remainder of the game.Portland Trail Blazers

“I’ve been dominant all season,” Embiid said when asked about MVP. “When I get the ball, it’s either a foul or a bucket. I feel like I’m right there.”

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users