Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Ranking all the 75th anniversary NFL city edition uniforms - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ranking all the 75th anniversary NFL city edition uniforms

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Ranking all the 75th anniversary NFL city edition uniforms

Nike and the NFL released the new NFL city edition uniforms yesterday much to the excitement of fans around the league.To get more news about wholesale custom nfl jersey, you can visit formaxproductions.com official website.

The Detroit Pistons finally put out a uniform that fans like, so this was a banner day for the team, as they had struck out in the past with some of the worst city editions in the league.The racing stripes are finally gone! Fans got a tiny bit of teal (still too much), the lightning bolts and the red they’ve been clamoring for since the league started doing alternate uniforms.Of course, the teal truthers are still unhappy, but how happy can you be if teal is your favorite color?
think this is probably the best Nike has done since taking over the NFL city edition uniforms, as there were only a few duds this time around.I’ve ranked the NFL city edition uniforms in categories from the bland and awful, to the cool but could be better to the nice. Where do you think the Detroit Pistons’ new city edition uniforms rank?There were only six NFL city edition uniforms that I thought were either boring or awful this time around, and even these weren’t that bad, so good job Nike and the NFL.

Houston Rockets: You’d think a city with as much flavor as Houston could come up with something better. I hate stripes, so these were my least favorite of the entire group. I’m already starting to really hate the Rockets because of Jalen Green and these boring uniforms didn’t help.

San Antonio Spurs: Wow these are boring AND awful, congrats San Antonio! These are a throwback to color schemes that should be forgotten and left in the 1980’s where they belong.

Dallas Mavericks: Awful colors, boring design and I hate the green around the armpit. These are not good.

Charlotte Hornets: I really hate that honeycomb pattern that seems to be on everything now. The Hornets probably had the biggest drop off here, as their Buzz City uniforms were nice, but these are just boring.

Boston Celtics: All of the Celtics’ city editions have been awful so far, so it is not a surprise that they were once again. I hate the Celtics, so just seeing their hideous green is enough to make me think of Larry Bird’s mustache and then I have to vomit. The Celtics never do anything interesting.

New Orleans Pelicans: This is the city of Mardi Gras? Way to take one of the most colorful, interesting cities in the United States and make it boring. Do the Pelicans even know what city they are in? Could we get some NOLA artists and designers involved here? These are tragically boring for a city that is the opposite, what a let down.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users