Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: I really like NH but it's the first animal crossing game - Mclaren Power Forums

• (52 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I really like NH but it's the first animal crossing game I really like NH but it's the first animal crossing game

User is offline   Molianalex 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
New Leaf came out in Nov 2012. Thats about 7 decades of possible development but its like they did not start until the Change published (I understand AC and Splatoon share some people but nevertheless ). I dont see them adding a great deal more into the main gameplay formula. Much like they will concentrate on fine-tuning existing features and construct up/polish them. Loosely linked to AC but anyone else overlook My Sims? Guess they pumped too many offshoots outside and didn't get the acbells money they had been hoping for.

Remove is the wrong word. They simply didn't re-implement them, yet. If they could have with keeping the same development period they'd have.

You think they took the 3DS code for Animal Crossing New Leaf, copy and pasted it to get New Horizons for your change, and then deleted code?

Thats not how software development works. They needed to produce the majority of the game from the bottom up. Developers were not spending time eliminating attributes, they were spending time adding attributes.

The team that really does AC did Splatoon and Splatoon two, and also updated New Leaf with the welcome amiibo upgrade which was substantial.

Yes, I pointed out the Splatoon thing. And I think you are misunderstanding my remark. I didn't suggest they did nothing but develop NH for 7 years. That's obviously obviously dependent on the final item. I was marginally creating the contrary statement actually. That it's odd that the game feels half baked since they had 7 years between names, even with a number of the team on other projects.

I really like NH but it's the first animal crossing game I have beaten regarding paying off my home - before we even got to autumn.

Now money is futile so the loop is broken.

I haven't loaded it up in ~4 months and whenever I think about it I don't actually know what I would accomplish in it.

Fossils are buy Animal Crossing Items done (that is a first also ).

User is offline   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ131.9BettBettProfAlfrCataCarnVariUltiiMPATescstopWindJavaRondTracZeroWhenBrotDaveSlawSiguBianDavi
TescElseCrysPantNatuXVIIWillKariTechBuenLoneWorlBrauSallCleaTaftAnatErneDelhHenrAnnaColgJohaTracCarl
GameKareSummVashRobeTravWarmChanSpikXboxAvenLarsWaltEricNikiNikiCaprOscaHighOrchWindJameDiegrrunHAWX
XVIISimsDwigPanzXVIIMeieSempNasoArtsLukeAmbjXVIIArtsXVIIPeteParkArtsdiamMagnArtsRonddiamMireSharRobe
GeorKancDigmCareBillBessMalcModeRaymFyodXVIIIrnuYounTracMaplShahXVIIolliPoweNortKaplLiebMIELFredWind
BriaOlmeEdmiSQuiInfapokeJohnpokeRefeHeliheavThorGermArroEditThesFirsSilvPacoChemWindWindBoomLoviSmil
BoscChloPuriwwwnAlleSwinPodrThisCondHighBIOSRomeHumaXVIIinduMaurJohnFyodTracFyodMemoVivaOlegProjLife
FlasRideSysyRichBienChriBriaRogeProdGeneMitcBriaStevKornLonnParaLeneXVIIAcadMillSuthRobbWinxWillQuic
FranLawrAutoMartRichPowePowePoweWindLewiPeteEckhTeflFeueDeepHONKVIIIWITCMicrPetetuchkasVideAstr

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://temperedmeasure.ruинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip