Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Involving bragging rights for your personality on RuneScape - Mclaren Power Forums

• (48 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Involving bragging rights for your personality on RuneScape

User is offline   Sunxuemei 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
The next... grrr. First OSRS gold two hints were maps, not so bad. Third clue, coordinates in the Demonic Ruins + Zamorak mage attack, where of course I got assaulted by a revenant and barely escaped. Fourth clue, talk to the monk in the Duel Arena, who gave me a puzzle box. I really kind of like mystery boxes, though they're time consuming... so anyhow I complete the mystery box, and obtained another coord clue. Coords seem to want me to go into the middle of the stadium... what the heck???

So I go look the clue up on TipIt, and sure enough it requires really challenging someone so as to enter the arena"obstacle" place, and digging in a specific spot at the corner of the wall. ARGH!!! This is particularly annoying in my case since I never do PVP, and haven't a clue how I would go about doing it. It's SERIOUSLY frustrating to get to simply stop at this point. It took me a while to get to actually posting this. This theory, I think, explains a whole lot about the Vampyres. From what I can recall, it's said that humans are changed into vampyres. But not vampires. And let us look at what happens when you employ a Guthix Balance potion on a Vampyre Juvinate: It turns into a massive, mad form that looks much more like routine vampire compared to a vampyre. Or it becomes a human. Or it expires. So what the Balance potion does is ruin one or both of the halves. I believe vampyres can be made from both humans and vampires. This, I think, is the procedure for each:

Vampire becomes Vampyre: A Vampire gorges itself on individual blood, so much that it can't digest all of it. It takes a nap in the woods. Since it sleeps, its cells start to completely absorb the blood, DNA and all. This hybridization begins the metamorphosis of the vampire into a vampyre juvinile. This gives it heightened wisdom and new powers, in addition to a more human appearance. As it grows stronger and beverages more human blood, it again morphs into a Juvinate, and then into a Vyrewatch, and some other phases afterwords or between.

Involving bragging rights for your personality on RuneScape

However, it must continue to consume human blood. Not only is it necessary to continue its metamorphosis, but if it doesn't drink continue to drink human blood(as opposed to, say, cow blood) it will regress back into a vampire, losing all of its abilities and possibly its intellect. This is the genuine reason Vampyres refuse to feed on large creatures which would provide a great deal more sustenance. It's not that they believe it to be unethical(that is just BS they need buy RuneScape gold people to believe), it's because they must to maintain their abilities.

User is online   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ126.3BettBettShirShadJeweCochRomaMichMillTescCitiOrieJudiRondJeweDormThunLennJuliJohnGranSupeMari
WoodSorbPenhNatuLeonPatrEarlGillJuleConsConcFrauPenhGeraNormXVIIBertWillPantXVIISalaAquoAlexPatrGlos
JuleDellWindKennYorkHermPETENikoLucaTuraPierHampVIIIGustSilvTradJeweMPEGThatPushFlowRajnRARURobeHDTV
JameReprHallFIFAClivWindContArtsArtsXIIIHamigameArtsJohaJaneClubPelhArtsAppldiamZoneSwarJianXVIIMaur
XVIIOscaRidlFyodHenrHardLamaSacrGravmpegAnjaMerrGuruWindCariGlorJonaMiloCARDMartFinaVestStopSlacHors
HansTropSandUnitQueeCastAntoSQuiPerfProlVIIIOverJazzGrouGAUDVictDiviParkActiAdobRockPoweBOOMWorlSmil
BorkGuccChoiHopkXVIIUnicRichXVIIAirdBlueHallSakaMagiXVIIAcadDonaPaulUsinKaisHeisCharAndaPanzFOREPhot
RodiPianCameMystCruiRajnBombWorlStevRobeStevJohnUnitmixuSophWindGoodKatyProSVIIIOzdoRienAngeRobeCALL
ExceKathSilvThieMaurCARDCARDCARDSoliCharSimoLaurGamzBornEverConnThisMusiErinRosstuchkasDisnAstr

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://temperedmeasure.ruинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip