Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Jagex has left the user-friendly policy for too lengthy - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jagex has left the user-friendly policy for too lengthy

User is offline   FryeJacob 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
I usually avoid petty arguments. I mean I let them squabble until someone is called "no live" or OSRS gold something. But today, i was feeling down, so I thought of attempting to win with a beautiful opening line. Which is perfectly true. "I'M BLACK AND I PLAY RUNESCAPE! SURPRISE!" SURPRISE!

That was a good feeling..ooohh the satisfaction... The next thing I knew, I was running towards kuradel with a few torch bearing white hooded men chasing me yelling "lynch him !!"... Okay, ok...that last part isnt true. I wasn't certain whether they were serious or just joking around with me. However, it's real.

Jagex has left the user-friendly policy for too lengthy, in my view. Jagex must change their policy in order for the community that it is based to change. Therefore, a new policy is required. A policy (or a filter as I call it sometimes) has to be dynamic for it to be efficient. Jagex must remove feedback when it increases in volume to buy RuneScape gold ensure that the information is only utilized for the purpose it was intended to be. This is the area where Jagex is lacking.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users