Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: I believe it's hard for Buy wow classic gold - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I believe it's hard for Buy wow classic gold I believe it's hard for Buy wow classic gold

User is offline   ningling 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
I am a new player too, simply hit level 45 on my first toon and I don't share exactly the Classic wow gold same experience as the OP. Perhaps it's because I am on stormrage playing no clue, as a paladin. I recall when I was barely out of goldshire and obtained to stormwind the first time I was excited af. I published in /state that I was fresh and hope that everyone was having a fantastic day and just how excited I was to be there.

Immediately after I got whispers from different WOW players welcoming me. I even had 4 WOW players simply approach me and try and trade a massive sum of gold. I rejected all of them kindly thanking them but I want to go through the gold grind to my own and rather not require a handout.

I'd 2 invite me to guilds and a single guy in particularly asked me where I had been at in the journey, I told him I was having a tough time with deadmines and that I partied with me and helped through the dungeon and the remainder of my questing (we clicked quests).

Still at lvl 45 I'm running into plenty of friendly folks and I'm in a super helpful and chatty guild. There'll always be bad apples in any sport you play. Take 1 step into a game like Call of Duty and you'll run screaming from the continuous toxicity. WoW has a good neighborhood from what I have experienced. There is definitely more good than bad.

I believe it's hard for Buy wow classic gold a lot of epic guilds and fresh guilds in particular right now. A great deal of folks are apparently leaving WOW Classic and only the hardcore, attached playerbase is staying behind in hopes that another expansion will be great.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users