Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

't arrive because of his s

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
what! what! Wow! "The long-awaited" flea "market has finally opened today! I am very happy and can't wait to step on the" hot wheels "and quickly rush to the" flea "market, waiting for Liang Wenjie's arrival. Because we are all" A member of the "Flea" Madman group, everyone agreed to help each other. When I arrived, the "Flea" market was already crowded, and cushions were placed everywhere. Everyone took out their voices and tried to attract customers. It turns out that today's event has already begun. After a while, the host announced: "The 'flea' event will be conducted for a total of one hour and thirty minutes, please hurry up! "I hurried to get the mat and helped Liang Wenjie by the way. Helpless Liang Wenjie didn't arrive because of his stomach discomfort at the moment Online Cigarettes. I can't wait for him anymore. I quickly took out all the items from the bag and shouted loudly: Wholesale scraps, take a look! "After a while, no one came to buy it. At this time, volunteers from the" flea "market came over to help me. I saw him picking up an item, walking to the street, and shouting," Come and see Look, sell old items at low prices! "But no one came to take care of my business at all, and I walked away one after another. I was like a bamboo basket fetching water--an empty one! When I was discouraged, Liang Wenjie came. He and my mother encouraged me to say," It ��s okay, do n��t Frustration and perseverance will always succeed. At this time, the "flea" market was very lively, and everyone shouted hard to greet customers. The host kept saying: "How many dollars did XYZ and XYZ do!" "After a while, the host said:" The last twenty minutes left, please hurry up! "The words just fell, and all the sellers in the audience were in a hurry, fighting for the last time. Liang Wenjie and I were both outgoing and shouted nonstop. Kung fu was not disappointed, and finally I stopped in front of my shop , I stopped him and sold hard, saying that the toy that originally sold 19 yuan was reduced to 14 yuan, but it was still not sold. Time was bitterly flowing, and I was violently thunderous, and gradually, I lost confidence in sitting on the ground , I sighed with sorrow. But whenever I saw the firm and unshakable eyes of Mom and Liang Wenjie Cigarettes For Sale, my confidence returned to my heart: Liang Fengrui will never be overwhelmed by a little setback. Finally, someone came In front of my shop, I quickly called him: "Will you buy a toy? Low price for you. "... In the bargain, the toy that originally sold twelve yuan was bargained for eight yuan. I finally sold the first toy without knowing it, and the" flea "activity ended in our laughter Wholesale Cigarettes, but I still have n��t gotten enough. Although I tried my best to sell it for only 18 yuan in the end, I gained happiness, confidence, bravery, and strength
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users