Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ought eel and wild fro

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Today is August 2nd. I heard that today is my grandmother's birthday. I thought my dad called my classmates in my hometown and sent the grandmother a cake. I didn't expect it to be true. I asked my dad today, did you want to go to my hometown with my aunt and give my grandma a birthday? My dad replied that I wanted to give your grandma a big surprise for my mom Carton Of Cigarettes. The 5km area was completely flooded, but fortunately, there was still a high Jiangyong area, so I couldn't flood my house. After we came back, we found that there was no one at home. The neighbor next door said that my grandma was going to drink wedding wine because I didn't know we were coming Marlboro Cigarettes. Fortunately, my grandpa is still working in the hospital, and grandpa knows where grandma is, which is great. Dad asked if there was any food in Grandpa ��s house. Grandpa said it was almost gone. Then we came to a place called Chen Ying. We were still there. I did n��t expect my dad to meet an acquaintance in that place. It happened that he was still there. Although the vegetable seller there said that my father was a friend with him, our family owed him a very big affection. It is said that on a summer vacation, my grandmother bought food from him and suddenly my grandmother collapsed on the spot, my father ��s My friend sent my grandma back to my house. I think other people would definitely not do it. My dad bought eel and wild frog from him. My dad asked me to buy it without knowing how to repay this kindness. Give the cigarette to the uncle, but unfortunately the uncle does not smoke. When I got home, my grandma also came back. My grandma and I have n��t seen each other for a year. My grandma hugged me and cried. My dad said: "Mom is your 60th birthday today. You should n��t cry. You should be happy. "Grandma said:" We haven't seen you for so many days. "After a while, the meal has been cooked. I tell you that my grandma's meal is a first-class meal. If you eat it, you must praise it. I didn't give it. Grandma gave me my grades as a gift. My dad was the same as me, but he was different from me. Dad sang a song "Only mom is good in the world" Parliament Cigarettes. Grandma cried when playing this song on the spot It ��s probably because I ��m so touched. Time passed so fast. It was already night. Suddenly the power went out. I thought of a good way. When they panicked, I picked up the cake and put candles on the fire and sang Birthday song, I think this is specially arranged by God, but this birthday is very happy and happy
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users