Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ow to fish and throw the hoo

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
For the first time in human life, they will make me unforgettable for a long time, like an ever-lasting light that shines in my memory forever, and like a series of footprints permanently on my growth path My first fishing trip was a boring and rare holiday Marlboro Gold, can't I waste it? Fishing is a good suggestion. Just do it, bring your dad, a fishing tutor, and come to the community bridge with the tools ready. The green willow branches beside it hang upside down by the creek, it seems to be a girl who is dressing, and my mind can't help but a poem "Jasper is made into a tree height, ten thousand pieces of green silk ribbon" ... When the fishhook flicked "Heiha", the master of the dress played me cool, but I couldn't see the fishhook in a long time. Ugh? I was wondering, and the silent dad next to him suddenly laughed and said, "Haha! My" genius "daughter ... your hook ... up the tree! Wow haha!" "Ah? What!" I Suddenly stunned, it was really difficult for the novice to get on the road for the first time (for me), Dad helped me to rectify the good fish hook with a smile, and taught me how to fish and throw the hook ... after this time I can't be ashamed anymore! So for the second time, I tried to keep the fish hook safe. "Hey, why, what?" I smirked at my dad and waited for the fisher to take the bait. But now Xiaoyuerying can't see them. Hey, are they too smart and clever now, and their appetite has improved by one level. There are so delicious bait to ignore? . Hey? My fishhook seemed to move a bit, "Hey," seeing my great shot, the shark can be caught by me! Come on, little fish, come into my bucket, this is your final destination! I brag wildly in my mind while pulling the fishhook in an instant, but it immediately made me dumbfounded, and the fishhook was empty! My dad said to me, "I can't eat hot tofu." I was like a deflated ball, but I immediately cheered up. "Well, I don't believe I can't catch a small fish! Damn it! "Well, fishing requires patience. I calm down, stand still, and take a deep breath. But I was impatient for a while, and I really wanted to move my hands and feet, so uncomfortable, heaven and earth! Forget it, I ��m going to cheer, perseverance is victory ... One minute passed, five minutes passed, ten minutes passed ... Finally, the fishhook began to shake gently, and I quickly confirmed that it was really the fish hook. So, immediately used my "Hercules" like strength Online Cigarettes, fiercely, the fish jumped the Dragon Gate ... into my bucket. Haha, look, this fish is as big as a shoe, full of fat, which makes me proud for a while, and bragging everywhere. Now every time I go to this place, I see the green willow branches hanging in the river, I think of this After this experience Cheap Cigarettes, it let me know that "I can't eat hot tofu in anxiety."
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users