Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ar spring water poured ou

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
There are countless times in life, cooking for the first time, camping for the first time, raising small animals for the first time ... they are like countless fish in the sea Parliament Cigarettes. However, these first times made me unforgettable Marlboro Red, always shining in our memories and staying on our growth path. The first time that impressed me the most was when my dad and I went to Ningbo to climb mountains. It was an early autumn, and Qiu Gao was refreshing, which was really comfortable. After all the mountains and rivers, along with my excitement, we finally arrived. Came to the foot of the mountain and looked up: green eyes and lush green eyes. "We come to climb the mountain to see who wins first!" Dad said triumphantly Carton Of Cigarettes. "Okay ... okay." I was afraid of seeing such a high mountain, but I agreed in one breath. As soon as the words fell, I rushed ahead, struggling to the top of the mountain, and throwing my father far away. As I climbed, I admired the surrounding scenery: on both sides of the stone steps were upright pine trees and camphor trees. They were heroic, as if they were loyal guardians in this forest. "Ding Dong, Ding Dong." The clear spring water poured out from between the stone cracks and sang the song happily down the river ... I wasn't so tired at first. After climbing for a while, I was already exhausted. Angry. Just when I wanted to give up, the story of "Turtle and Rabbit Race" flashed in my mind. Yes, I want to learn from the turtles in the text, and I can't give up halfway because I'm tired. So, I tried hard to climb to the top of the mountain. As I climbed hard, I cheered myself up in my heart. At this time, I was already sweating and gasping in my mouth. Twenty steps, nineteen steps, eighteen steps ... Seeing that the end is about to be reached, I am like a running lion, desperately chasing the prey in front. With a "pounding" sound, I tripped over a step, and my knee hurt like a needle stick. At this time, my dad was also hotly chasing, the phrase "persistent is victory" echoed in my ears, I endured the pain and tried to get up. Finally, with my insistence, I climbed to the top of the mountain and won with only a few seconds of advantage. At this time, I was already sweating, but I was still very happy, because I won the game with strong perseverance. I gasped and said to my dad: "Hee hee, Dad, proud and complacent can not get good results!" Dad smiled guiltily and nodded. I stood on the top of the mountain and saw countless dense trees. It was a glimpse of the mountains ... And there were birds flying across the top of the sky as if I were saying to you: You are awesome, persistence is victory Once I climbed the mountain, I understood that persistence is a victory. A person must do everything he can to do everything, not halfway. Only in this way will the fruits of victory bloom around you.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users