Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Madden 17 was the first Madden I skipped - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madden 17 was the first Madden I skipped

User is offline   MMOexpshop 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Examine the NBA 2k games. They have exactly the identical gamemode that some believe even more Mut 20 coins predatory than Madden however Madden nevertheless have amazing single player modes that you enjoy. They could make Madden with mut and create a franchise and career mode, they just don't take action. It is Nominal that is 100% and cutting labour costs. It's a pity though as other EA games have franchise modes that are more in depth than Madden. But there's no urgency to produce a better all whenever there's zero competition.

What disturbs me is that Madden was good. If it was this bad because the fine but older Madden used to be good. Older Madden had competition. There's no other soccer game available right now besides those terrible indie games made by a small group of developers (not their fault, they just don't have the insane resources EA have).

What truth? Franchise was shit before MUT was something. Franchise moved to shit when EA and the NFL signed an exclusivity deal. No competition = no reason to improve facets of your game. MUT makes a lot of money and yes lots of people play with it, but don't behave like it's taking development time as it obviously isnt't. Pretty certain Madden 05 for PS2/Xbox has been.

Games and I don't play with. Maybe I've grown out of these, however I love sports and daydream about the days of this fun sports games from when I was a kid (almost 28 now). Call it nostalgia punking me if there were multiple gaming titles in each sport, but I adored it. Madden 17 was the first Madden I skipped. I purchased 18 as it had been discounted but I touched it because it felt so vacant. Madden 19 was the Madden I played more than any of the ones from the past seven years, but nonetheless... it just felt so damn empty so far as depth is concerned. I tried playing MUT. Didn't waste a penny but ah,y'know how opportunity costs go. I spent way too much time grinding in it, and time is money. I guess I might have been wasting the exact same time doing something different.

I know folks like to say NFL 2K5 was not as great as the'collective' nostalgia is making it out to be, but best way to get coins in madden 20 I LOVED the depth in that game. The presentation was amazing and every game felt submersive. Why on earth is a game that's over 15 years old featuring facets that outclass an current game? Me batshit, as someone who just wants to view Madden do well. But year in, year out although the majority of folks will continue to buy it at full price, and I'm not talking shit. I understand the hunger for a new sports match, but the only way things change is when people vote with their wallet. Of course, it doesn't appear that will ever occur. EA rakes in the cash from MUT.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users