Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

s were flying, blowin

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Seeing a batch of new juniors, then the novelty came to the campus. It seems to be our past. But it seems very far away. But I thought of you again. At the first grade, you were our head teacher. You became our substitute teacher in the second day of junior year, remembering that I regretted it for a long time. On the third day of the third year, you left us. In just one year, Baiju passed, I chose the day when you came to class to sign the class log, just to see your tidy font; I chose to study the subject you teach hard, just to make you happy for me. It's very simple. I just want to say that I am loving you. Counting down, the two years you spent with us seemed to be very short. I remember you comforted us as much as possible when we counted down in our cross-country race; I remember when you lost the logo I designed, tell me that I did a good job; I remember you are in our book every day Write some words, encourage, or criticize. I used to be dissatisfied, but ignored your carefulness; I remember that you gave us hard-to-understand political doctrines seriously, telling us that these are not difficult Newport 100S... Will always remember. Miss you. do not want to lose. The leaves were flying, blowing my thoughts. Seeing you passing in front of our class, and seeing you walk into the fourth grade class. Just like the first two days, you came to teach us history. The first history exam, I took a terrible exam. The "hate house and black" mood makes me dislike taking your history class. So I desperately study history and let myself sneak into your office to find your questions and ask for papers. You finally met me, and I suddenly felt that you were fine. I finally fell in love with history, I finally fell in love with your class, and you left again. Unable to continue to accompany us for the remaining two years. I will think of you from time to time, and I will see you from time to time. I will always remember how unforgettable days you have spent with us. The leaves are flying, and you can't go away. Three-I asked you to sign the class log that day, you continue to sign in habitually below. As before. During the second day of the junior year, you came to teach us English and our assistant teacher. I am your class representative, I like your class, thank God did not change you in the third day. However, you are no longer our class teacher assistant. When I was in the last school year Marlboro Gold, every time I asked you to sign a class log, you would quickly sign down and sign your name. I seem to be used to it. I'm used to your days as an assistant to our class teacher. When you left, the position of assistant to the class teacher began to be vacant in my mind. I was used to you. You left. I went to Class 7, blank, and confused. Falling leaves are blowing, blowing my memory Parliament Cigarettes. The end-what's gone, what's left, what's new ... I will cherish the minutes and seconds now, I will still love those who have taught myself, I will cherish the time now. I will still respect you and love you foreve
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users