Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Guide to Farming Exalted Orb in POE - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guide to Farming Exalted Orb in POE Buy Exalted Orb, Igvault

User is offline   poecurrencyigvault 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Exalted Orb is the rarest and the most valuable type of POE Currency in Path of Exile. It is responsible for enhancing your piece of rare equipment with new random affixes. Thanks to this type of currency you can make items more stronger. Exalted Orbs can be obtained during mapping, by opening chests or containers which can be easily destroyed during farming. There are also many different methods which I will introduce in the guide. Below, I will show vendor recipes which will help in getting PoE Exalted Orbs considerably faster.

Getting exalts is an accumulation of many things. U can either a) flip and trade currency or B) you can grind.

If you want to grind then, IMHO as TS ranger, efficiency>quantity>rarity. Clear maps fast and efficiently. dont worry too much about MF (maybe get a 100/150 Bisco's collar if you can fit it into your built and not die/still do damage).

Get to maps asap and get build working. Cap resists, get enough stats, get 3-4k hp as cheaply as possible. Use POE trade website to do that.

Dont waste currency on marginal upgrades. Always prioritise upgrades by which will give you the most damage/ survivability.

From here on you can do a few of the following:

Farm white --> yellow ---> red maps. Upgrade and invest smartly in ur character along the way. Take all your ascendencies. Complete your atlas. This is important. For farming i just roll magic maps up till t10. anything above that i alc and go.

Trade. trade is rough on newbies, even more so on std. new leagues are always best. Set up trade tab or trade shop and sell shit. read up on meta items to know how to price or know what to collect and sell.

Pick an endgame boss to farm occasionally. Go barrage on atziri, smash vinktars square with TS.

Convert excess currency to chaos and then to exalts. Save a pool of currency for your own activities tho. i.e. rolling maps, strongboxes.

Bonus strat: (Might or might not work for you, I just did it for the fun) I bought all my end game gear by doing this strat. I spent 2ex to optimise my char to run Vaults / Arsenals in shortest time possible (around 2:30 min runs). Melting the Vault boss in 10 secs was my goal. I collected the occasional divination cards drops there (abandoned wealth and the hoarder) there to exchange for exalts. Collected 5 exalts in about 25 hours just from cards. Sold all my other red maps / shaped red maps for chisels which i then turned to chaos and then more exalts.

Since you are semi casual just slowly make your way up and enjoy the upgrading process. Think of getting your RoTC bow as a journey. It doesnt enable your build. Its the crown on top of everything else.

Path of Exile is an exciting sport, which attracts much more plus much more players for taking part. While you know you'll find lots of Buy Exalted Orb and path of exile objects suppliers on the web. It is actually reasonable to settle on a secure and dependable web page to Buy Exalted Orb and POE Currency . In case you try to choose Igvault, https://www.igvault.com/POE-Currency will never permit you down and it'll offer superior support in your case. Greater than ten years' gaming market practical experience and fantastic reputation makes you fulfill. You may discover the latest news at Igvault for reference.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users