Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

erefore, I hat

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Beauty is an abstract existence. There are many meanings of beauty, such as: beauty on the outside, beauty on the inside ... There are many things that are beautiful, such as: people, plants, stones, waterfalls, insects ... From the universe to the sand. It is a reflection of beauty, even if the caterpillar is very disgusting to many people, it is also a beauty, and its existence is to perfect the biological chain Parliament Cigarettes, so it is also a reflection of beauty. Every thing has a reason for its existence. The reason for its existence is its beauty. People are also divided into beauty and ugliness. To many people, beautiful looks are beautiful, and ugly looks are ugly. Too few people care about inner beauty. "Uh, uh ..." Every morning I will be woken up by the rhythmic "huh". I turned on the lamp and glanced at the clock, six o'clock! Alas, annoying! Covered head continues to sleep. My family lives in a high-rise building in a newly built community, but every day I am woken up by the crisp street sweeping sound of sanitation workers. Every time I am on time, I do n��t need an alarm clock. Every morning, even on vacation, I still wake up at six o'clock on time, which makes me miserable. Therefore, I hate them very much in my heart, but what can I do about it? People are doing their own work and not deliberately harassing me. I do n��t make sense, and I ca n��t just let people be swept away. But whenever I was on my way to school, watching yesterday's messy streets became clean and tidy, my unhappiness suddenly disappeared. If you think about it, I have no right to hate them. They obscured the dust of this noisy city and made their own dedication to the cleanliness of the city. They get up early every day, but they can barely make ends meet. They do n��t even have holidays. On holidays we eat, drink, and produce garbage in the city, but the next day they leave the warm home early, pick up the broom and start to clean the messy streets Marlboro Red, work hard, day after day, Year after year ... Thought of this, my heart ca n��t help but give them a big praise, sincerely, they are so beautiful. I looked at the neat and clean streets again, bathed in the sun, like a huge The beauty of the laughing city is really indispensable for you-sanitation workers. Your unwinding wind and rain make us feel warm in the vast sea of ??people. Your hard work makes this city more beautiful and moving. Now, every morning, when the snoring sounds, I will open the window and look at them. Yes! You see that their labor is the most beautiful dance in the early morning wind; you listen Newport 100S, oh, oh, the most beautiful music in the world, they are so beautiful.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users