Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reuben Foster Jersey Reuben Foster Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
We already looked back one year Earl Mitchell Jersey , now let’s see what happens with five years."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsWhat is the one draft-pick you’d like back since 2014? New,95commentsWe already looked back one year, now let’s see what happens with five years. PDTShareTweetShareShareWhat is the one draft-pick you’d like back since 2014? On Saturday, I brought up an NFL.com article with draft do-overs from the 2018 NFL Draft. They said they would have swapped Mike McGlinchey for Bradley Chubb. The pick gives the 49ers their pass rusher, but they miss out on developing what is becoming one of the better offensive tackles in the league. I still would have stayed with McGlinchey. Now let’s raise the stakes a bit. Rather than a year ago, let’s go five years back. So since 2014 Malcolm Smith Color Rush Jersey , what is the one do-over you’d want? If we’re going back there, we’re going to a time many 49ers fans have repressed: the day of Trent Baalke and his ACL picks. Even with those, I’m able to pick a player that had no ACL issues, but cost the 49ers another pick. ESPN 49ers blogger Nick Wagoner participated in ESPN’s version of this and would want the offensive guard Joshua Garnett pick back in exchange for wide receiver Michael ThomasWell, when he puts it that way, it makes the pick outright sting. Now https://www.49ersfan...ie-Gould-Jersey , I’m well, WELL aware the pool of picks we’d want back when Trent Baalke had that trigger is large. Narrowing it down is hard, especially when you look at picks that never saw the field due to injuries. That said, this pick here, this is probably the one I’d agree with too. Sure we can get mad at the Rashard Robinson pick and ignoring Dak Prescott, or that Marcus Lattimore pick (which made and still makes sense if you think of how good the player was) Reuben Foster Jersey , but yeah. Garnett has struggled to stay healthy and when healthy, getting playing time has been difficult. The 49ers traded back into the first round to get him and many (myself included) were trying to convince themselves such a move was correct. Garnett very well could have been there if the 49ers just waited (though there were reports after that other teams were interested). With the wealth of picks at our disposal thanks to Baalke’s knack of hoarding, what is the one do-over you’d want to have since 2014? Every pick, every trade in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft will be updated live. The 49ers hold the No. 36& 67 picks, but there will be plenty more to follow."Welcome to Niners Nation’s 2019 NFL Draft live blog! We will be providing updates throughout Friday evening as the draft gets underway. The San Francisco 49ers hold the No. 36 & 67 picks. We’ll be updating trades, picks Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , and all the other crazy that happens.One important rule: No tipping of picks in the comments. ESPN and NFL Network media will not be tweeting picks ahead of the commissioner’s announcements, but I believe Jason LaCanfora and others will. Do not post those tweets in here.We’ll have new articles for the 49ers pick(s) and any notable news, but this will serve as our primary spot for general draft discussion. We’ll update the spreadsheet below with each pick. It should be a busy evening, so we’ll see how it all shakes out. I do hope for a crazy night, but big talk can often lead to a letdown, so I’m not getting my hopes up too much.2019 NFL Draft Day 3PickTeamPlayerPositionPickTeamPlayerPosition

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users