Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Life is like a cup of

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Life is like a cup of coffee, touched by mellow fragrance; life is like a pot of hot tea, moving is warm; life is like a bunch of flowers, moving is a piece of colorful. - The inscription today is very good, neither toxic sunlight nor terrible heavy rain. I walked on the road, the big tree on the road, the raindrops last night still hung on the grass Marlboro Red, and the air was filled with the smell of a new turned mud, which made people feel refreshed. Soon, a team of long queues attracted my attention. So many people, what are you doing? Curiosity prompted me to speed up my pace. I squeezed in from the crowd. It turned out to be a mobile blood donation car mokingusacigarettes.com. Many people were waiting in line! Inadvertently, I saw a grandfather next to him, sitting in a wheelchair, although the two eyes have already had streaked white hair, but it still looks very spiritual. I thought, he must be waiting for his blood donation children! The team finally reached the grandfather. He moved the wheelchair forward and gently rolled up his sleeves to reveal his dark arm. After the blood was drawn, he slowly moved toward me. I walked up. "Grandpa, are you living this year?" Grandpa said, "I am sixty-four this year." "You are so old, Why do you still want to donate blood?" Grandpa said happily: "Isn't it a bloody waste recently? My blood type is a versatile O-type blood Cigarettes For Sale, so I will contribute to the society. After the grandfather and I finished talking, I left, I was still in the same place, and my mind was full of thoughts: the world was so friendly and harmonious, people were so kind, a cold wind blew, cold and frustrating, but my heart was full of warmth. At this time, the drizzle of the rain fell, and the blood donation was still increasing. The long line was the most beautiful scenery in the spring, and the old grandfather��s words were the most beautiful songs in the spring, I The heart can not help but rise a little touched, let me warm
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users