Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Womens Joe Jackson 2019 Jersey Womens Joe Jackson 2019 Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
It’s unclear why former Cowboy Jason Hatcher decided that now was the time to go off in an interview."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Dallas Cowboys NewsDallas Cowboys GeneralFormer Cowboys DL Jason Hatcher: You’ll run through a wall for Dak but Romo Terrell Owens Jersey 2019 , hell noNew,257commentsIt’s unclear why former Cowboy Jason Hatcher decided that now was the time to go off in an interview.CDTShareTweetShareShareFormer Cowboys DL Jason Hatcher: You’ll run through a wall for Dak but Romo, hell noOnce upon a time Rod Marinelli’s Dallas Cowboys defense featured Jason Hatcher creating havoc in the middle of the line. Those were some fun times.Hatcher joined the Cowboys as a third-round pick back in 2006, the same year that Tony Romo took over as the team’s starting quarterback. That year holds a special place in many fans’ minds as the franchise took a new direction with the new signal-caller.Ultimately, Hatcher played eight years for the Cowboys, which included the transition into the Jason Garrett era, before heading to Washington in free agency before the 2014 season. He’s been out of the NFL for three years and on Tuesday appeared on 105.3 The Fan, with some interesting thoughts regarding his former coach and quarterback.When the subject of Dak Prescott came up Dallas Cowboys Joe Jackson Jersey , Hatcher made things spicy. He started off by being somewhat critical of Dak (Jason also said that Dak should get the franchise tag over DeMarcus Lawrence for some perspective here...), but then he really bounced back and defended him.Jason Hatcher said he’d run through a wall for Dak but definitely wouldn’t for Tony RomoAfter hypothesizing that Dak might not be the same quarterback without Ezekiel Elliott (an argument that many make) Hatcher turned Team Prescott rather quickly, well he turned anti-Tony Romo.If you haven’t listened to the interview you should know that this was a pretty unprovoked answer from Hatcher. He went into that territory all on his own and took it to the place of disrespect without a question steering him there. He said Romo thought he was Brett Favre and Hatcher openly wondered “what have you done?” about the quarterback when calling out his leadership.Hatcher mentioned that he “jumped on his butt” after the Kansas City game (this happened back in 2013) and kept on expressing criticism for how Romo handled himself in the locker room. He even went as far as suggesting that the reason that the Cowboys defense played so well in 2018 was because they believed in their leader, Dak Prescott. Hatcher isn’t the first former Cowboys defender to imply that players believe in Dak more than they did Romo. Darren Woodson had similar comments a few months ago although they weren’t as critical of the now-CBS analyst. Hatcher also accused Jason Garrett of sabotaging Wade Phillips Beyond stirring the pot that is Dak and Romo, Hatcher also went over a decade back in time and accused the current Cowboys head coach of sabotaging the one that preceded him. That’s right, he believes, like many conspiracy theorists, that Jason Garrett had it out for Wade Phillips.It’s unclear exactly what season that Hatcher is referring to Womens Joe Jackson 2019 Jersey , but if it was the one in which Wade Phillips was fired (2010) the Cowboys were hardly beating people’s heads in at the point of Week 7. The pads point is somewhat interesting as the Week 7 game of 2010, Dallas entered it 1-4 by the way, was the home Monday Night Football game against the New York Giants. It was this game in which Tony Romo was injured, who Hatcher apparently didn’t believe in anyway, and the season absolutely fell apart. Jason Hatcher had a whole lot to say and a lot of it was clouded with some funny details, things like not knowing that Dak Prescott couldn’t be franchise tagged this year for example. It’s possible that what he said has some truth to it, he was there and part of it after all, but it should be met with a cautious eye and stroke of the chin. Jason Garrett sat next to Jerry Jones in the Cowboys’ opening news conference and listened as the owner addressed the coach’s contract situation. Garrett never was asked about being a lame duck that day.He was asked Tuesday Dallas Cowboys Robert Okereke Jersey , and his answer was the same as every other time reporters have asked him about it.“To be honest with you, I never really think about that,” Garrett said. “I never thought about that as a player. I don’t think about that as a coach. I just come to work every day and try to do the best job that I can do in the position that I have. Very fortunate to do what I love to do in this great league, in this great organization with the people that we have, the coaching staff that we have, the players, and the support staff that we have. So, just come and try to embrace that opportunity each and every day and try to contribute as much as I can.”Garrett Cheap Alize Mack Youth Jersey , 53, became the Cowboys head coach in the middle of the 2010 season when he replaced Wade Phillips. He went into 2014 as a lame duck and earned a five-year, $30 million extension after the Cowboys went 12-4 and won the division.The Cowboys have made it clear that they need to see the team “take the next step” under Garrett. Dallas has made the postseason three times under Garrett and lost in the divisional round all three times. They have not played in an NFC Championship Game since 1995, which was the last time the Cowboys won the Super Bowl.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users