Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
BERLIN (AP) — German soccer team Chemnitzer FC has criticized its fans for anti-Semitic and racist abuse during a third-division game at Bayern Munich’s second team on Saturday.The Saxony-based club www.thetopsoccer.com/croatia , which has long had a problem with far-right fans, says its team refused to go to the traveling supporters after the match, as customary, because of “comments from the guest block during the second half of the game which Chemnitzer FC finds disgusting and rejects to the utmost.”Chemnitzer says the abuse was directed toward its president Thomas Sobotzik and in favor of former captain Daniel Frahn. The team terminated Frahn’s contract earlier this month after saying he “openly displayed sympathy with leading figures” in the club’s far-right hooligan groups.The club adds that it is also pursuing legal action against the perpetrators. MILAN (AP) — AC Milan has lost its most proven scorer and replaced him with a relatively unproven one.However, while Gonzalo Higuain failed to shine during his six months on loan from Juventus Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys , Krzysztof Piatek set Serie A alight in the opening half of the season. And the same day Higuain joined Chelsea, Piatek completed a move to Milan for a reported 35 million euros.It is a significant step up for the young Polish forward, who was an unknown when he joined Genoa at the beginning of the season from Cracovia for around 4 million euros ($4.5 million).“I was born ready,” the 23-year-old Piatek said at a news conference on Thursday. “I’m ready now and I’ll do everything to get Milan back into the Champions League. I’ll fight for Milan. I hope I can show my talent in every game. I could say anything here, but everything will be decided on the field.”Piatek will be hoping his debut for Milan is as memorable as his first match for Genoa Cheap England Soccer Shirts , when he scored four goals in a victory in the Italian Cup.That debut could come on Saturday when Milan hosts Napoli — Higuain’s old club.Milan currently occupies fourth spot and the final Champions League qualifying berth but it has only one more point than Roma and two more than Lazio. Second-place Napoli is 13 points ahead of Milan and nine behind Juventus, which is on a seemingly unstoppable march to a record-extending eighth successive Serie A title.Milan sorely lacked an out-and-out goalscorer last season and hoped Higuain would be the answer to its problems. But the Argentina forward scored just eight times in 22 appearances for Milan in all competition. Piatek in contrast netted 13 league goals for Genoa.Piatek has also scored one goal in his two appearances for Poland, making his international debut in September.“I’ve always believed in myself,” Piatek said. “I wanted to show something good in Serie A when I joined Genoa. It’s important for me to score because I’m a striker. I’m the same person as before I joined Genoa.”Piatek is Milan’s second signing of the January transfer window, following the arrival of Lucas Paqueta from Flamengo Cheap France Soccer Jerseys , and was flanked at his news conference by former Rossoneri players Leonardo and Paolo Maldini, who are now the club’s sporting director and sporting strategy and development director, respectively. Many players say it has always been their dream to play for the club they sign for but in Piatek’s case it’s most certainly true.A photo emerged this week of an 11-year-old Piatek at a pool with an AC Milan towel.“I was a Rossoneri fan as a kid, it was my dream to play here and to be working with such legends as Leonardo and Paolo Maldini is a true pleasure,” Piatek said. “I have always admired Maldini Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys , it’s a great honor to be here with him. I didn’t think this would happen.”

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users