Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
League renewal has now started; new leagues forming for new players." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film Room2019 CSR fantasy football season kick offNew Ian Thomas Jersey ,4commentsLeague renewal has now started; new leagues forming for new players.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:2019 CSR fantasy football season kick offTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailIt’s that time of year when hope springs eternal for all fantasy football players. CSR is now in the process of renewing our fantasy leagues and forming new ones. No matter how long your losing streak is, even if you have never won a league, this could be your season! I was once an average fantasy player. But then I took it to the next level a few seasons back. In 2018 I made the playoffs in all four of my CSR leagues. Of eight total leagues across three different platforms I won two leagues and made the playoffs in six. While my performance slipped a little in 2018 I did maintain my diamond status. Here’s my secret to a great draft but of course I did most of the heavy decision making ;)Memo to all CSR league managersAll CSR league managers please renew your leagues now if you haven’t already.We are making changes to the roster. We are dropping the kicker position (sorry Graham Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , I know this was your year) and replacing it with another flex position. So now our weekly line up will be QB, RB, RB Daeshon Hall Jersey , WR, WR ,TE Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , WR/RB, WR/RB/TE, Team DST. This obviously adds more strategy to our weekly start/sit decisions by replacing the least changed position with a three position flex position. More opportunity to screw up for you! Set Points per Reception (PPR) at one-half point (0.5)If you have open team spots to fill please put up a fan post with the link for new players and fill the spots on a first come first serve basis Taylor Moton Jersey , provided they are Panthers fans! New league managers neededWe use Yahoo Sports fantasy football app. If you would like to be commissioner on a new CSR League all you have to so is set up a league and give it a CSR name with a number higher than 15 or 59. Create a new league here.So we have numbers such as CSR 89 or 51 or 90 still available for selection. Claim your league and post it in the comment thread, it is that simple. Then you need to set up the league and scoring settings.Here are the league settings:Here are the scoring settings:If you’ve never played before or think you would like help, here’s my recommended fantasy service.I’m a firm believer in beginners luck. Wow...three losses in a row. Two of which were very winnable. The Panthers 2018 season is circling the toilet. Maybe it’s not that bad. Hopefully someone can talk me off the ledge right? Let’s see. All Panthers fans welcome.You’ll need a headset with a mic to talk (but not listen) if you don’t dial in via land line (see below). A cell phone will work but usually the quality of the call presents a problem. I believe you have to sign up for an account to use the chat feature. Otherwise you can just listen and follow the chat. You can follow the show and get automated notices of upcoming shows by visiting the CSR Radio page on BTR by clicking here.To dial in via land line: (626) 213-5738To just listen or talk as well. You can also follow the chat at the same time through the link above. If you join the chat please take time to include your user name. You can do both as well Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , chat via Blog talk Radio chat box and dial in via land line to talk. If you have a bad connection, background noise or other issue I reserve the right to mute you in order to not mess up the recording.All Panthers Fans Welcome!If you should miss the show you can always download previous episodes from Blog Talk Radio or by using the embedded player above.Tonight’s Host: JaxonOn tonight’s docket:Week 12 Result: Seahawks 30 Panthers 27 Recap Panthers 2018 Season Week 12 Preview: Panthers at BuccaneersFantasy Football Results and Vegas betting linesPanthers news & notesAround the NFL and the NationThe best (and worst) of CSR

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users