Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bobby Massie Jersey Bobby Massie Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
The Bears are going to be celebrating their 100th season in a variety of ways this year and a good deal of that attention will likely go to the 1985 edition of the team.That team is the only Super Bowl winner in franchise history https://www.thebears...-Bullard-Jersey , it was stuffed with big personalities that have made the group resonate far outside of Chicago and it featured one of the best defenses in NFL history.It’s hard to imagine another Bears team replicating or bettering the success of that team or that defense, but that’s safety Eddie Jackson‘s goal for the coming year. He said the unit is “more aggressive” under new coordinator Chuck Pagano and he’s plenty aggressive when it comes to how he expects the group to do this year.“I’ll go right now for our defense to be No. 1 across the board. Like I told ’em earlier, shouts out to the ’85 Bears, but we want to top everything they’ve done,” Jackson said on SiriusXM NFL Radio.Jackson said the Bears have “everything to prove” after falling in their first playoff game last year. Coming anywhere close to a comparison to those other Bears would go a long way toward providing that proof. It’s never to early to guess about the 2019 roster, right?" The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansMitchell’s Way Too Early 53 Man & Practice Squad PredictionsNew,52commentsIt’s never to early to guess about the 2019 roster, right? CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Mitchell’s Way Too Early 53 Man & Practice Squad PredictionsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesI was sitting here looking through the 2019 Bears roster and thinking about a few hard cuts that are going to be coming when it’s time to move down to our season-opening 53-man roster. Unlike many years in the recent past, we are going to let some good players walk (or work last-minute trades) come cut-down time. Obviously, it’s way too early to tell how the rookies are going to show, but since when has facts like that ever stopped a guy like me from making some wild guesses on the internet?So here’s my first guess at our 53-man roster on cut-down day, barring injuries. Of course, our other Windy City Gridiron writers will be making their own predictions over the next couple of months, so stay tuned for those as well!OffenseWide Receivers: Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, Anthony Miller, Riley Ridley, Cordarrelle Patterson, Javon Wims, Emanuel Hall on IR - 7The wide-receiver room is absolutely stacked Akiem Hicks Color Rush Jersey , and usually I would say we would keep no more than 6... but with Cordarrelle Patterson we have a guy that’s as much of a returner and a runner as somebody who catches the ball, I give this group an extra slot. I think the two low-end guys, Wims & Emanuel Hall, are just too high-ceiling and young to release for a team that is going to have be needing to keep younger/cheaper options going forward. I think the Bears give Hall, who’s been diagnosed with a hernia, the “rookie redshirt” and IR him. Offensive Line: Charles Leno Jr., James Daniels, Cody Whitehair, Kyle Long, Bobby Massie, Ted Larsen, Rashaad Coward. Alex Bars on IR - 7This unit is solid, and I think Coward has more upside than Bradley Sowell. Alex Bars will get the rookie medical redshirt as well, he just won’t be NFL ready this season with the knee recovery he’s doing. Tight Ends: Trey Burton, Adam Shaheen, Ben Braunecker, Dax Raymond. - 4Assuming Raymond shows what I think he will, this room is fairly set. Quarterbacks: Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel. - 2Tyler Bray will go though camp, and remain on speed dial... but the Bears carry two QB’s this year.Running Backs: Mike Davis Bobby Massie Jersey , Tarik Cohen, David Montgomery, Kerrith Whyte, Jr. - 4This is a good room as well. Fullback: NoneDefenseDefensive Ends: Akiem Hicks, Bilal Nichols, Jonathan Bullard, Roy Robertson-Harris - 4Not much controversy hereNose Tackle: Eddie Goldman, Abdullah AndersonWhy Anderson? I just like the guy.Outside Linebacker: Khalil Mack, Leonard Floyd, Aaron Lynch, Kylie Fitts, Mathieu Betts. - 5Here’s one that I’m going way “outside the box” on but I’ve been watching tape of Betts, he’s the kind of guy Chicago will love. I haven’t seen enough upside from Isaiah Irving to tell me he’s here to stay.Inside Linebacker: Roquan Smith, Danny Trevathan, Joel Iyiegbuniwe, Nick Kwiatkoski, Kevin Pierre-Louis - 5Not as sure on this group... but Pierre-Louis is a great special teams guy. Outside Cornerback: Kyle Fuller, Prince Amukamara, Kevin Toliver II, Sherrick McManis - 4The top three are set https://www.thebears...ian-Amos-Jersey , and McManis showed a lot of versatility in covering the nickle last year when needed.Slot Cornerback: Buster Skrine, Duke Shelley - 2This assumes that Shelley’s technique is good enough for him to stick. BIG assumption.Safety: Eddie Jackson, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Deon Bush, DeAndre Houston-Carson - EDITED TO ADD (I WAS ONE GUY SHORT) Stephen Denmark - 5As easy of a group to predict as anyPunter: Pat O’Donnell - 1Long Snapper: Patrick Scales - 1Kicker: Eddy Pineiro - 1I like Pineiro’s tape, but this (obviously) is a pure guess. Don’t rule out Robbie Gould just yet, either.Practice Squad Predictions: Ryan Nall, Stephen Denmark, John Franklin III, Isaiah Irving, Joe Lowrey, Sam Mustipher plus 4 others from other teams.Well, if had originally done my late night math right (I didn’t, so I’ve added one more), that’s 53 players. So what do you think, Bears fans? Am I close? Am I dead wrong? Spill the beans!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users