Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Path of Exile IGN 7.6 points: mediocrity in combat play, boring gameplay - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Path of Exile IGN 7.6 points: mediocrity in combat play, boring gameplay Today, IGN released the Path of Exile game score, which was finally sc

User is offline   NipApril 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Today, IGN released the Path of Exile game score, which was finally scored 7.6 by the Dark Action RPG developed by Grinding Gear Games. IGN editor TJ HAFER believes that “even with a lot of free content and unlimited character progression, the game can’t beat its mediocre combat gameplay.”

General comments:
I respect the freedom that the Path of Exile provides for players. The game’s massive adventures are free (the plot is still very rich), and the game also pays tribute to some very good old-fashioned action RPG games. Even so, I never played cool. This game has too many PoE currency and it is too difficult. If you use my car as a metaphor, this game is like a car for car enthusiasts, they will squeeze all the tiny features of the “car”, and more than the fun of driving itself. The running, jumping, and slashing in the game is very smooth and strong, but I can feel that the optimization behind the game is not as good. Some players tend to focus on the game’s combat skills themselves, and I have always been entertainment-oriented, but fundamentally the game is boring.

Rating: 7.6 Good
Path of Exile Massive free content and extremely open character processes have never been able to beat their mediocre battle play.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users