Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Taco Charlton Jersey Taco Charlton Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
One big aspect of Kellen Moore’s approach may be overlooked so far." Dallas Cowboys GeneralForget pre-snap motion and formations Jay Novacek Color Rush Jersey , speed of the offense may be Kellen Moore’s biggest innovationNew,78commentsOne big aspect of Kellen Moore’s approach may be overlooked so far.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Forget pre-snap motion and formations, speed of the offense may be Kellen Moore’s biggest innovationTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jennifer Stewart/Getty ImagesEver since Kellen Moore was elevated to the position of offensive coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys, we’ve been trying to figure out exactly what that will mean for the offense. We know that as long as Jason Garrett is here the Cowboys will be sticking with their basic scheme which is an off-shoot of the Air Coryell offense. Moore himself has said that the Cowboys will be running a lot of the same plays but will be dressing them up a little differently. In the OTAs and minicamp https://www.dallasco...ll-Bates-Jersey , we started to get a sense of that as the Cowboys were involved in a lot more pre-snap motion to confuse the defense. We also saw them line up in formations and then run plays that go against the grain of that formation; that was a big issue last year as the Cowboys were predictable on offense to the point that defenses were regularly calling out the plays. To get an idea of this predictability:So becoming less predictable and changing things up is certainly a priority. Back in May, our own David Howman did a fantastic job of breaking down different concepts Moore might bring to the offense based on the offense that he was involved with at Boise State. All of the pre-snap motion and running different types of plays from the same formation was touched on there, and is something that has been confirmed in the OTA/minicamp sessions.But there was another item in there that has been somewhat overlooked. The Cowboys are notoriously slow in between plays. Tony Romo used to regularly run the play-clock down to under five seconds before snapping the ball. It always felt like a race to beat the clock and occasionally the Cowboys would have to burn timeouts to avoid a penalty. Things were not much faster under Dak Prescott as this was generally the Cowboys philosophy, wait until the last second to get the best read on what the defense was going to do. They also rested their defense with this strategy. This was also discussed in our May article.One NFL observer believes the Cowboys will no longer be a slow Charles Haley Jersey , methodical team but may join the club of teams that run a tempo offense. Sal Paolantonio talked about this recently in a chat at the Dallas Morning News.This isn’t something that hasn’t been focused on much because there is no play-clock to beat in the practices and the Cowboys are basically just working to install the new offense. Once we get to training camp, and more importantly the preseason games, we be able to see if the Cowboys actually adopt this aspect of Kellen Moore’s past. It may be a brave new world for the Cowboys offense. Jason Witten decided early in the offseason he still had the itch to play after a year in retirement. The Cowboys still owned Witten’s rights and wanted the starting tight end back.On Wednesday, though L. P. Ladouceur Color Rush Jersey , Todd Archer of ESPN asked Witten whether Witten would have played elsewhere if the Cowboys hadn’t welcomed the Pro Bowler’s return. The question seemed to catch Witten by surprise, perhaps because there never was a question the Cowboys wanted him back.“I never had to get down to that road because I knew I had this opportunity fairly early, but I think I knew I was going to come back and play,” Witten said. “I was fortunate enough to have this opportunity. I don’t know that I can answer that if this opportunity wasn’t there. Would I think about it? I don’t know that I could’ve seen myself wearing another uniform Taco Charlton Jersey , but I was pretty adamant that I was ready to get back in there and play.”Witten, 37, is the Cowboys’ all-time leader in games played, receptions and receiving yards. He will enter the team’s Ring of Honor at some point after his playing career ends.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users