Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

et the bit by bit. After the child

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
When the swings in the park can't afford our laughter, our childhood waved goodbye to us. After passing through childhood, I felt a lot... Through childhood, childhood is like a funny song. I still remember when I was in kindergarten, the teacher told us that the beautiful and lovely one is called the older sister. The handsome sunshine is called the older brother; the one with the white hair is called the grandmother, and the one with the beard is called the grandfather Marlboro Red. So, after I got home, I began to read and practice repeatedly. At this time, the neighbor came over the bucket of water, my eyes lit up, oh! This is not what the teacher said; with a beard and a smiling grandfather? I immediately ran out of the door and said to him: "Grandpa is good!" He first glimpsed, and later laughed and said to me: "Xiao Qu Xuan, I am your uncle Liu, not your grandfather Marlboro Cigarettes, you little devil, Oh, you are so funny! I frowned and thought: Is the teacher wrongThrough childhood, this happy childhood is like an elf jumping back and forth in this wonderful note, walking through childhood, childhood is like a happy song. When I grow up, I bring thick lenses, when the bulging bag tightens my shoulders; when I hurriedly break the silence of the street; when I am tired and go home Newport 100S, I think more Go back to the hour and play happily with my mom and dad. But I can't! I want to go back to the hour to play with my partner, but I can't! Because I have been immersed in various formulas, I can't forget the bit by bit. After the childhood, this song also ends here. But when I think about the past, the road ahead is pitted, but I believe that the road ahead will be a horse that has passed through childhood, so it is worth remembering! I think more: the days that belong to me and my childhood are longer and longer, but time separates us. So, I will never forget the days of my childhood!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users