Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dallas Cowboys Hoodie Dallas Cowboys Hoodie

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
FRISCO Dallas Cowboys T-Shirts , Texas (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys and right tackle La’el Collins have agreed on a new contract, the second extension to get settled during star running back Ezekiel Elliott’s holdout.The deal signed Tuesday is for $50 million over five years with $35 million guaranteed. It’s the second extension Collins and the Cowboys have negotiated since he chose them as an undrafted free agent in 2015.Collins was expected to be a high pick in the draft when his name surfaced in a police investigation into the shooting death of a woman the former LSU player knew in his hometown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.Collins was cleared in the case https://www.dallasco...anshop.com/hats , but the timing cost him millions. Now his career earnings are set to surpass $50 million after two years at right tackle.The 26-year-old Collins was at left guard his first two seasons. He became the starter during his rookie year before being limited to three games because of a toe injury in 2016.Collins signed a $15.4 million, two-year extension in 2017 and was going into the final year of that deal. Elliott is seeking an extension with two years remaining on the two-time rushing champion’s rookie contract.The extension with Collins comes two weeks after linebacker Jaylon Smith signed a $64 million, five-year extension with $33.5 million guaranteed. Elliott has been holding out since the start of camp in California in July. NEW YORK (AP) — Ezekiel Elliott is vowing to avoid incidents similar to a recent one in Las Vegas that forced the star running back of the Dallas Cowboys to meet with Commissioner Roger Goodell.Elliott tweeted Tuesday after meeting with Goodell in New York that he had “worked hard to make better decisions” but “failed to do that” during a music festival in May at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Elliott was handcuffed but not arrested after police say he pushed a security guard to the ground.Goodell suspended the two-time NFL rushing champion for six games in 2017 over domestic violence allegations Dallas Cowboys Hoodie , and the letter detailing the punishment warned Elliott to avoid future incidents with law enforcement. He is subject to suspension even though he wasn’t arrested.The 23-year-old Elliott wrote that he met with Goodell “to share with him what occurred in Las Vegas and what I have learned from that incident.”“I’ve worked hard to make better decisions and to live up to the high standards that are expected of me,” Elliott wrote. “I failed to do that here and I made a poor decision.”Elliott wrote that he “meant it” when he apologized the night of the incident to Kyle Johnson, the person seen on a cellphone video falling over a parking barricade as Elliott runs into him. The video was obtained by the celebrity website TMZ.Johnson later said he didn’t think Elliott’s apology was sincere. But Johnson didn’t want to pursue what police said would have been misdemeanor battery charges Emmitt Smith Color Rush Jersey , leading officers to release Elliott.The NFL declined to comment following Elliott’s statement.“I need to work harder to ensure I do not put myself in compromised situations in the future,” Elliott wrote. “I am rededicating myself to use all of the resources that the league has made available. But in the end, it is up to me and I am determined not to be in this position again.”Elliott didn’t speak to reporters during offseason practices or minicamp following the incident. The Cowboys have their first practice at training camp in California on July 27.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users