Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Youth Rashard Higgins Jersey Youth Rashard Higgins Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Jarvis Landry said Baker Mayfield’s attitude and charisma are “contagious Youth Seth DeValve Jersey ,” and that he knew the rookie was ready to play from the day the Cleveland Browns drafted him.Landry has said a lot. He has also backed it up by becoming the focal point of the Cleveland Browns offense. But even as a proven performer, the receiver said he needs to tweak some things with Mayfield taking over the quarterback position.“I got to turn up the JUGS machine to like eight or nine now, since Baker throws that ball so hard. He threw one to me in the game and I dropped it because I didn’t even know how to put my hands, and before I could make the decision, the ball was on me,” Landry said on NFL Network Ian Rapoport’s RapSheet and Friends podcast. “So Seth DeValve Jersey Stitched , I just realized it’s a little bit of a different ball, a lot more velocity, so I definitely got to get on the JUGS for that, and catch as many balls from Baker as possible.”“I just kind of kept running and before you know it the ball was up and he throws the ball with so much zing,” Landry told Rapoport. “It got to me so quickly.”Mayfield’s velocity and quick decision-making were two standout traits he showcased last Thursday. While he might not fit the prototypical physical mold many think of when they imagine the ideal NFL quarterback, he spins a pretty football like you’d expect.You know there’s some English on those passes if a veteran like Landry is having to make adjustments to keep up.But throwing a pretty ball and making quick decisions aren’t all that goes into engineering a successful offense. It takes a connection between a quarterback and his receivers.“It is just trust. He is a football player and so am I. The trust level. To say that we have not gotten any reps [the trust level] seemed pretty high on Thursday Youth Trevon Coley Jersey ,” Landry said during Wednesday’s player availability.There’s still a ways to go before Landry and Mayfield completely trust and are familiar enough with one another, but early returns have been positive. They’re going to be put in new situations each week and will benefit from figuring each other out when challenged in different ways.Since trust is so important, it’s remarkable how quickly the pair were able to build up a playing rapport despite not practicing together much at all. That speaks to how much both players prepare, not just in the week leading up to game day, but every day since they showed up in Berea.Because of his talent, attitude and work ethic Trevon Coley Jersey Stitched , Landry said he has known for awhile that the rookie has what it takes to play in the NFL.“Since the day that that they drafted him,” Landry responded to the question. “Obviously, understanding the potential and the things that he can do and what makes him special and having the guys around him with the trust level at a premium to make the plays, as well.”“One thing that I know about him, he walks it like he talks it,” Landry added. “That is something that I appreciate and I respect about him and that he has continued to do.”After another solid day of interviews Youth Rashard Higgins Jersey , Landry wouldn’t escape without leaving us another sound bite to chew on as we prepare for Mayfield’s first NFL start.“It’s that walk it talk it. He definitely has that attitude and charisma, and you know that’s contagious,” Landry finished with a chuckle. “It’s contagious.“Contagious.” ROUND TWO potential draftee is first-round quality"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Daily Dawg ChowRufio’s PlaybookCB Julian Love: How Would Drafting this Player in the Round 2 Make the Browns Better? New,15commentsROUND TWO potential draftee is first-round quality EDTShareTweetShareShareCB Julian Love: How Would Drafting this Player in the Round 2 Make the Browns Better? Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsThe Browns would love to increase their skills at the CB position with another starter, a quality nickel back or much needed depth. Julian Love played for the undefeated Notre Dame until they were the first squad to find out just how volatile Clemson actually was. But Notre Dame’s defense was ranked 13th in the nation and was known for its passing game defense. Love is a player who enjoys helping in the run game and is a sure tackler. He plays like first-round talent but should be available in the second-round at the 49th slot. He is an excellent run stopper with great tackling skills. Had a ton of tackles in college and has a knack for being around the ball. His most important aspect is he is NFL ready. Specifics: College: Notre DameHeight: 5’-10”Weight: 193 pounds 40-time: 4.54Career Tackles: 176 Career Interceptions: 5 Career Pass Defended: 38Career Fumble Recoveries: 4 Career Touchdowns: 2 Positives: Will jump into stopping the runExcellent open-field tacklerComfortable with man coverageKeeps eyes on backfieldConsensus All American 2018Jim Thorpe Award finalistFourth-rated CB in draftBest work comes in Cover-2Outstanding productionNegatives: Often easily blockedWasn’t tested as often as QBs tended to avoid throwing his directionModest general explosive qualitiesCan be stiff at timesInconsistent transitioning Expert Draft Site AnalysisDraftUtopia.comWith the Browns looking to bolster their defense in this year’s draft, would you take Julian Love in the second-round?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users