Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rick Leonard Jersey Stitched Rick Leonard Jersey Stitched

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Saints shore up special teams after resigning Robertson Rick Leonard Jersey Stitched , Banjo and Hardee"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialNFL Free AgencySaints Re-Sign Special Teams Captain Craig RobertsonNew,3commentsSaints shore up special teams after resigning Robertson, Banjo and HardeeCDTShareTweetShareShareSaints Re-Sign Special Teams Captain Craig RobertsonBrad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsThe Saints resigned special teams captain Craig Robertson to a two-year deal worth up to $4 million, reported Mike Garafolo. The move has already been confirmed by the Saints.The 31 year old Youth Marshon Lattimore Jersey , Robertson has been productive since the Saints signed him to a three-year $5 million dollar deal from the Browns. He has anchored the one of the leagues top special teams and a very reliable reserve linebacker.Brad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsThe Saints working on keeping in house names on the first day of negotiating contracts, they continue to replenish there special teams unit under new coach Darren Rizzo. Its a very affordable deal for the Saints and after shoring up their special teams unit, expect them to still be active in free agency. The Falcons are just relieved the Saints aren’t in their building next week.But for Rams General Manager Les Snead, it’s a bit of a homecoming to be in Flowery Branch.The NFC representative in the Super Bowl was going to use the Falcons practice facilities anyway Marshon Lattimore Jersey Stitched , and there was some dread that their division rivals might move in. Instead, it’s the Rams, who fewer people can possibly be made at (other than the Saints).Snead worked for the Falcons from 2009-11 before becoming the Rams’ G.M.“I got so many texts during our run, especially when I got to Dallas because I have relationships there. It was ‘I hope you get here Youth Ryan Ramczyk Jersey ,’” Snead said, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the . “I really think it was that they just didn’t want the Saints in their building.”Rams defensive line coach worked there from 2001-06, and was also going to find his old office.There is some degree of change (other than the 2015 renovation), as the Falcons planned to clear the place of some of their marks for their guests regardless. They were replacing carpet with their logos Ryan Ramczyk Jersey Stitched , along with padded seats with the Falcons emblem which were in each locker stall.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users