Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: The Path of Exile judge is characterized by a crit - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Path of Exile judge is characterized by a crit How to make Poe currency in Path of Exile? I build my character with J

User is offline   NipApril 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
How to make Poe currency in Path of Exile? I build my character with Judge for playing. So choose elemental attack on the attack side, you can also add elemental magic to the three-element attack.

The defense aspect is weaker. The blue attribute can pile up blood, and then use blue to resist the talent of injury without ignoring blue. Back to shield properties need to have a higher energy shield value, but often want to achieve these two points at the same time is a lot of talent points, so you can only choose one. . .

In addition, the judge also has a talent feature that is close to the spell to increase damage, and the spell and attack wheel use increase damage (crit trigger or equipment trigger spell is not counted). . . These two talent attributes are more difficult to use. . .

In terms of the formed BD, in fact, the BD that best reflects the judge's combat effectiveness is the elemental liberation cyclone. . .

This BD is cheap and operates without brains, making it ideal for novices. . . The main idea is to use the trenches, crit balls, blood anger, or other methods (such as Fall's necklace, but this is too expensive.) Get 9 balls, then use liberation to release spell damage, Usually use the whirlwind (after liberation, the whirlwind will get a 4 second damage bonus, suffice enough balls in 4 seconds, then liberation. If you happen to liberate when crit, then seconds seconds seconds Air is out), it is better to use fleas in terms of displacement. . .

In addition, there are more common ones, normalizing fire, flying blade storm, electric system master. . .

The special BD of 3.0 is the ice storm mad heap intelligence and crit, is a standard mage's gameplay, fighting the power, and is a BD that is more suitable than the judge.

The special BD of 3.1 is the feather pen triggering the spear + spirit fireball. This BD panel is not high damage, but due to the tracking property of the spirit fireball, both the brush map and the second BOSS are first-class.

Others, such as the Elemental Bow and other BDs that use other professions, are not very fun. . .

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users