Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jay Novacek Jersey Stitched Jay Novacek Jersey Stitched

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Washington remains in first place in the NFC East Jay Novacek Jersey Stitched , but four days from now, it faces a challenge to its throne. If Washington loses to Dallas on Thanksgiving Day, both teams will sit 6-5 with the Cowboys on a three-game winning streak and Washington on a two-game losing streak and losers of three of four.Washington’s division hopes rest on the right arm of backup quarterback Colt McCoy after Alex Smith broke his right fibula and tibia against Houston on Sunday. “You pray for opportunities to get to play,” McCoy told reporters. “You never like to see how it happened today, but for me I just have to go out there and give it all I鈥檝e got. I鈥檝e been a starter before, had it taken away, and it鈥檚 not a good feeling. I kind of battled my way back. Been here for a while now, so hopefully I can go out there and play good ball and help our team win. We have a good team here, and they鈥檝e got us in great shape. Alex has got us in great shape. We鈥檝e just got to go continue to play football.鈥漊ntil replacing Smith in the second half Sunday, McCoy had played in only two games since the start of the 2015 season. Both came against Dallas. He did not throw a pass in mop-up duty in a loss to the Cowboys last season, but in 2016 Youth Michael Irvin Jersey , he completed 7 of 11 passes for 128 yards and a touchdown in a 34-23 win over Dallas.McCoy’s last starts came in 2014. He started four games that season and went 1-3, with his lone victory over the Cowboys. He went 25-for-30 for 299 yards with no touchdowns and an interception and ran for a touchdown in a 20-17 victory.鈥淭his league is all about opportunity, and for me, I鈥檝e known my role the past several years is to help our defense get better and to be prepared every week, help our starter, help our team, be a leader, be an encourager,” McCoy said. “Do the things that I can behind the scenes to be successful and I don鈥檛 think from my standpoint anything will change. I鈥檒l just get to play now, and so I鈥檝e got to get myself ready to go for Thanksgiving.鈥滿cCoy gave Washington a chance for a comeback victory Sunday, leading his team to two touchdowns before another late drive gave Dustin Hopkins a shot at a 63-yard field goal to win it. McCoy Michael Irvin Jersey Stitched , a native Texan who played at the University of Texas, went 6-of-12 for 54 yards and a touchdown against the Texans, while rushing for 35 yards on five carries.McCoy鈥檚 success against the Cowboys likely is why Dallas had interest in signing him as a free agent in 2016. Get to know Miami CB Michael Jackson."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Dallas Cowboys NewsDallas Cowboys 2019 DraftDraft analysis: Cowboys get their developmental CB in Miami’s Michael Jackson Jr. New,35commentsGet to know Miami CB Michael Jackson.CDTShareTweetShareShareDraft analysis: Cowboys get their developmental CB in Miami’s Michael Jackson Jr. Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY SportsIt took a while, but the Cowboys finally added a defensive back with one of their 2019 NFL draft picks. After multiple trade downs, the Cowboys made their second pick on day three, drafting CB Michael Jackson Jr. out of Miami.For starters, Jackson has the size and length that Kris Richard loves in his defensive backs. Along with his size, Jackson Jr., has versatility in the ability to play both as a boundary corner, nickel back Youth Charles Haley Jersey , or strong safety.Listed at 6’1” and 210lbs with 32.5” arms, Jackson brings a physical style of play to the Cowboys secondary. The former Miami Hurricane has decent athleticism to pair with his physical traits to make for the perfect developmental cornerback for Kris Richard. Michael Jackson Jr., was the 169th overall player on my board with a fifth-round grade. Dane Brugler and Lance Zierlen also had Jackson Jr. ranked in the fifth round.With his lack of true cover skills, the Cowboys could look to play Jackson Jr., in a similar role they played Xavier Woods in during his rookie year. Jackson Jr., is a very solid tackling defensive back with big-hit ability, but also has good technique as a tackler in the open field. While the Cowboys coaching staff will be looking to develop his coverage ability, Michael Jackson Jr., has the traits to be a quality role player for the Cowboys defense for the next four years.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users