Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

g to make examples of retreat.

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
The story I want to write down happened in the winter months of last year. After that time, I once told it to many people, but everyone did not seem to believe in this magical "nonsense" story. Then I think, probably because they are not the same kind, so they can't get the feeling. After all, they are high humans. The protagonists in the story I want to tell are some dogs, those that can be picked up on the street for three hundred years. But it is this dog that can't be used as a treasure anyway. They have made a relationship with me, and I exclaimed that "only the world is left with the soul." Then these dogs must be very helpful dogs, how else would it let me remember them for a long time? This is indeed the case. I will explain it in detail. I have an astonishing amount of courage, but there is something in the world that has always made me fearful - I really fear the devils who are hurting people on the street, they seem to turn me a little, they will be able to take me It is called Hanako who plunders into the end of the road. The floral decorations on the beautiful clothes seem to have been taken away with a slap in the air. My heart always felt very embarrassed at this time. My imaginary illness has been with me for five years. I am often tossed by a messy condition like I have to die. But one day, the reality of ridiculousness proves the importance of my cautious personality disorder. This is of course a secret, related to humans and animals. I will only tell you one person for the time being. Please keep me secret and let us move our sights to the Fire Plaza. My story was born from there, so I will start showing there again. On that day, I walked on the street between the squares, crossed the most prosperous commercial area, and headed for the book market, because I heard that a large number of bookstores would be stationed in the big promotion a few days ago. I then speeded up my feet. I really wanted to get to the book market earlier, in case I was robbed of a lot of cheap books by my opponents. The front is just a narrative, and the story begins here. At this time, an unknown monster was derived from my back, holding my throat and not knowing which hand was holding the dagger and clasping it around my neck. My heart was suddenly aching, worried and unbearable, like acupuncture-like cold currents. I seem to have been marginalized by the critical magic of life and will fall from the top of the cliff. "A dog-like person, let go of Laozi, or I will shoot a real gun." I shouted at the invisible monster. But he didn't fear my shouts at all, but it became even more arrogant. "You are really stunned and look at what I am holding. If you want to die, just stick it up and let you post it." He said that the dagger was closer to my neck. I stared at the people in the square. They gathered together in multiple communities, as if they were sneaking around me and talking about me, but they didn't seem to be moving at all. At this moment, the monster behind me pushed me again. "I will save money from my pocket. I will not let go. I will save money. I am not afraid of doing this every day." He cleared it. Dumb scorpion, and then continue to talk to my back Newport Cigarettes, "There is only air in the square, don't look at it, and send money to Laozi." I looked at the sight of the people in front of the crowd with a hurtful look Online Cigarettes, hoping that they would condense into a rope containing collective strength to rescue me from the hands of the devil. I looked at them pitifully. I even stamped my pre-set rewards in my eyes, just waiting for a bunch of courageous people to rescue me. However, after a few minutes, they still stood in the square in the same way, standing in the crowd, pretending to be a high-profile, but always slanting eyes to my position. I don't think I will ask for a single hero who is single-handed. I just ask them to rescue me with the way they think is the safest, even if they just quietly report to the police. However, their hearts are greatly eroded by the wind and sand of the innocent desert, swallowed by the evil spirits, they seem to have lost the ability to distinguish justice ... do not want to say more. This kind of situation, however, the plot of my story is ups and downs, and the ending is not presented and ended in my desolate image. At this time, the voice that permeated my heart seemed to give a kind of inductive power to the dog group around me. One of them seemed to be the leading dog shouting, and the strong voice was quickly transmitted to other similar forms in the form of sound waves. . Its companions gathered in time to form a sea-like area, with a brutal eyes as a trick to drive away the enemy. Therefore, the robbers behind me are so scared that they suddenly drop their daggers and go to the messy alleys. This is a miraculous argument. This is another perfect example of the use of contrast techniques. In front of the crowd, their dog groups helped me to break free from the cage of the demon in an invisible way. I think their body shape is different from the human beings around them. Most of the selfishness, human body shells are covered with thick meat at most, generally no blood is flowing, and their growing souls are missing the impression of survival. However, the action of the dog group proves that their dog group has strong thinking and emotions. Even if we humans have always explained it with some scientific theory, we will make this conjecture a paradox. I don't know how I should reward them in the way - these are to save my little creature. Should this be done in the form of money, or in the way of kissing? I just understood this truth at the moment - the impermanence of the impermanence and the constant pain, mixed between cold and evil, good and ugly. Pups dare to do this, but people are willing to make examples of retreat. I really don't know whether to define the laziness and selfishness of people on the level of moving, or to define the kindness and group spirit of a puppy on the level of moving. And now I just want to present my story to everyone in the world, let them think about the puppies in the story, and really want to say what they think in their hearts. The story is turned back from the plot. I want to tell you a fact. Actually, I have told this secret to many people, but they have sent me four words after the hearing. I think I am so embarrassed, after all, this happened in my life, and I witnessed it - because this happened to me. I think, probably they are all human beings, they have no reason to believe this, and they should not have the ability to believe in me. Fortunately, I told you this secret, I think you are the first person to listen to this story this month. I still want to ask you Newport 100S, do you believe? Finally, please allow me to write down the follow-up - but later, I learned a little. The people present just thought that other people had already reported the police, and if they knew the reality, they might come to rescue me. And those dogs, just the unsuccessful call to the real soul of the partners to save me, there is really no special place. It was just me, and I was touched by them so little.

Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users