Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Youth is young

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Youth is young, is to meet with seven, a bright, a sad, a gorgeous, an adventure, a stubborn, a soft, and finally the growing inscription to see the word "youth", I will think of passion, dreams, Love and gratitude. It seems that youth is synonymous with them, or they are full of youth, and in the right time, they become the most beautiful embellishment of youth. When they were 16 years old, the boys who faced the entrance examination finally couldn��t help but feel good. The five big boys in the week also cried. It��s really distressing. I loved the smug W and hugged me after I returned to Sheri one night. ��Master (screaming), we are going to graduate, graduate, and it��s hard to meet again later. I, I miss you..." After listening to a few sentences, I can no longer restrain myself. When we leave, everyone will be silent. No one wants to mention this topic, even though the parents and teachers say "what buddy is loyal. It��s all nonsense.�� But it seems that it has been regarded as life��s importance at the time. Together with the school bag, I went to the examination room. On the way, we all seemed to use all the voices like this: ��Friends�� Friendship, more than the sky is still vast, we will remember those years...�������������� sing and sing, they are dumb, and they shed tears. Friends, are you still okay? I miss you, miss the passion of that year, L and I both love music, and want to be a singer of tens of thousands of people. Every day, I take the lyrics and MP3 in the corner of the classroom. I have to adjust the seats. We can hold the corners with our good karma and achievements. I have consistently scored with L and even scored many times, but we can��t tell the number of listeners. How much, because we are in the same corner, just open a single table, every day after class, he has a bunch of people around the table. I have a bunch of people around the table, all of whom are listeners. Later, after a few weeks in the middle school entrance examination, we temporarily put down the music and turned our attention to learning. After a few minutes of the entrance examination, he went to M. I went to H, so I met him on the street a few days ago. After a few words, I felt that there was nothing to say and then I separated. Time was so sharp that I cut off my dreams Online Cigarettes. He told me that he didn��t want to sing now, just want to live in peace, I feel sorry for his life. Bored, I have regained my dreams. Perhaps this kind of life is more exciting. I feel free to love and feel the freedom of the year. I believe in the so-called love and worship it as a belief. In the end, it is hurt by it. Going still can't wake up, this is the privilege of youth. No matter how deep the love hurts, you can let yourself harvest something, understand some truths, and see that there was a girl sitting at my front desk. I can't make a breakthrough in the bottleneck period of my study. I will be very angry when I can't do it Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I just messed up my hair that day. She handed me the mirror and comb. Comb slowly thinking, do not worry, I was surprised to involuntarily listened to her words, finishing hair, carefully sit down again. In the days that followed, she and I helped each other. Her performance was not as good as me, but it was very hard. Later, we fell in love, and the results gradually improved together. The class teacher didn't care about us. Later, according to the senior high school entrance examination, the class teacher found us. He didn't object to us. He just told us to distinguish between love and gratitude. After thinking for a long time, we broke up and made friends back. In fact, love and gratitude are easy to confuse Carton Of Cigarettes. I am very fortunate to understand this truth early. It is the pain of the wild horses. Some people will cry when they hurt. Some people will laugh when they hurt. I just tell myself that it is good to cry or laugh. Are the wealth of life, crying, laughing, youthful
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users