Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Womens Al Woods 2019 Jersey Womens Al Woods 2019 Jersey

User is offline   linchao 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
With the 164th pick of the NFL draft our Indianapolis Colts select EJ Speed Tarleton State. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about Speed or Tarelton State Cheap Marvell Tell Youth Jersey , I had to choose a picture of Chris..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Indianapolis Colts select Tarelton State Linebacker EJ Speed with the 164th pickNew,130commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareIndianapolis Colts select Tarelton State Linebacker EJ Speed with the 164th pickTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsWith the 164th pick of the NFL draft our Indianapolis Colts select EJ Speed Tarleton State. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about Speed or Tarelton State, I had to choose a picture of Chris Ballard for this story because there were none available for Speed and a quick Google search returned some less than favorable results. He was arrested in 2018 for what amounts to (I believe) identity theft. Absolutely not a great look but he’s hardly Tyreek Hill. It seems the Packers were interested in Speed leading up to the draft as well and Gil Brandt offered this interesting nugget on Twitter:Brandt said he played QB at Tarleton, the Colts list him at LB and Brandt says he worked out at WR. I don’t know what to believe, or who to trust. What a wild pick. UPDATE: I have now been informed by a one Brett Mock that Speed was recruited to play QB, moved to WR and was then finally moved to LB. No idea what the Colts are going to do with him but you can’t say he isn’t versatile.Very few saw this pick coming, what do you think of the pick? Former Kansas City Chiefs’ running back Spencer Ware paid a visit to Indianapolis on Tuesday, as reported by ESPN’s Field Yates:The Colts had former Chiefs RB Spencer Ware in for a free agent..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Former Chiefs’ running back Spencer Ware visits with ColtsNew Indianapolis Colts Al Woods Jersey ,28commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareFormer Chiefs’ running back Spencer Ware visits with ColtsJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsFormer Kansas City Chiefs’ running back Spencer Ware paid a visit to Indianapolis on Tuesday, as reported by ESPN’s Field Yates:Ware, 27, was drafted in the sixth round of the 2013 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks before joining the Chiefs in 2014. In 40 career games, he’s accumulated 1,580 rushing yards, 676 receiving yards and 13 total touchdowns. His best season in 2016 resulted in 14 starts, 1 Womens Al Woods 2019 Jersey ,368 total yards and an average of 5.54 yards per touch.The LSU alumnus has also had two IR stints in his career: One in his rookie season with Seattle, and the most recent in 2017, after a PCL tear in the preseason. Last year, Ware started two games and appeared in 13, averaging 11.2 yards per reception and gaining 470 yards from scrimmage. Colts general manager Chris Ballard has been connected with Ware before, serving as Kansas City’s director of player personnel during the 2014 season and as their director of football operations for the 2015 and 2016 seasons.The Colts have been relatively quiet this free-agency period, but seem interested in adding even more depth to their rotation of running backs, with visits from Ware and former Eagles and Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi. If he eventually signs Cheap Al Woods Youth Jersey , Ware would join wide receiver Devin Funchess and former teammate Justin Houston as new acquisitions by Ballard.Indianapolis’ current rotation of Marlon Mack and rookies Nyheim Hines and Jordan Wilkins proved effective last season, as the three combined for 2,171 total yards — over a third of the team’s total offensive yards. All three are expected to return in 2019, with Mack still holding lead responsibilities and Hines providing lots of value in the receiving game. In an offense that emphasizes running backs and tight ends in the passing game, a two-back set with Hines and Ware would be tough to defend out of the backfield for opponents.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users