Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Every time I pass the

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Every time I pass the West Railway Station, I will see the three big characters of tulips. I know that tulips are a kind of flower, but I have never seen them. Maybe I have seen them. I don��t know if this flower is a tulip. I think, I should go to the flower shop and go shopping. Go shopping, talk to the florist, and find out what the tulip looks like, what the fragrance is, and what the tulip represents. Last Saturday, because of a bit of a thing, I was accidentally seeing the three big characters of the tulip. I couldn��t help but feel a little bit of emotion in my heart. I also fell into meditation. When I got off the bus, I forgot it. It��s not the teacher��s call. I probably have to sit again. I had an idea at the time. I wanted to think about this moment, maybe it was awkward, but when I was about to remember, I didn��t know what I thought about, what I had, what was simple. How can the three words of a single make me suddenly emotional, I am not a delicate person, but these three words have been lingering in my mind for a long time. After, and more than once, every time I went back to my hometown and returned to Changsha, I saw these three words, but the previous words were words, and there was not much thought, because this way, except for the three words of tulips, There are still many words, but I didn't care. Some even bigger than them. I didn't care, but I paid attention to these three words, and I was more concerned when I passed by last week. So that I fell into meditation. I am always thinking, what is it, let these three words linger in my mind, I think, this is certainly not a pleasant psychology, in my thinking process, I have never brought a smile And let me think that it is so dignified. I don't know why, isn't a flower, oh, not a flower, it's a tulip, it's been in my heart, I have left some kind of great trauma, maybe there, but I don't know, three words How did it hurt me? No matter what, I can't find the answer. Maybe in memory, these three words used to guard me silently when I was in pain, quietly doing my sad wall, or maybe he stood proudly. There, laughing at my smallness and laughing at my weakness. I won't go to the dictionary, nor will I go to Baidu. What is the meaning of the tulip? More likely, I will not go to the flower shop at all, ask the florist or the boss, I know, even if I really know the representative Cheap Cigarettes. What is it, it is difficult and impossible to unravel the sorrow of my heart, I also think that some things may make him squat forever better than clear, I would rather think about it in quiet time Carton Of Cigarettes, to find the answer, I don't want to learn from this because I forget the three big characters of tulips. This kind of memory that I want to forget and can't bear to forget Marlboro Cigarettes, when I am lonely, when I am doing nothing, when I am bored, maybe she can let me temporarily forget the lonely, temporarily forget the boredom, forget everything around me, I go Recalling my tulips, I hope that I will never understand, so that you can accompany me for the rest of my life until I leave the world and always let me think Marlboro Gold. Tulips, maybe one day you will cease to exist. You will always be picked up in the process of social development. Maybe, when I pass the West Railway Station, I will not see you, but I hope that you can stay longer. I think you can accompany me, we will die together, even if one day, you will die first mokingusacigarettes.com, but you are already a brand in my heart that will never linger.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users