Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

of person who is u

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
When people reach middle age, it seems to be the most exhausting age in life Online Cigarettes. There are old and small, inexhaustible hearts, busy work, countless worries, and untiring tiredness. Often there is a fear of looking at the future at a glance. I think about myself, I used to be young and young, and I think that the future will be what I imagined. So many dreams are so beautiful, life is full of energy, and I am full of expectations for the future. Even thinking that conquering the world to conquer the earth is not difficult. Once you have a picnic in the wild, you will be intoxicated when you are in the carnival. When did I start, my world was so small that there was only one sky above the bottom of the well. In fact, there was nothing so happy about birthdays, especially after I was old. One year old, youth is no longer, beauty is no longer, dreams are no longer. Suddenly, the four-character began. I thought it was just a child. When I was old, the city might not be strange. Although not a hometown, I have lived for nearly two decades. Streets, all familiar with closed eyes can also go home. Zhang Ailing said that because of one person, love and hate a city. Today, the city is still not yesterday, where is the love in the empty city? I am trapped in this empty city, breathing hard. People may not be strangers either. The number of passengers coming and going in life has been lost Marlboro Cigarettes. Some pass by and some stay in your life for a short time. It is already a fate that has been repaired for thousands of years. Every day, every week is awkward, people come and go. But why am I still so lonely? The American netizen said that The distance between us is only as far apart as our hearts will let it be. The distance between people and the most important thing is the distance between the heart and the heart. The farthest distance in the world is also the heart and the heart mokingusacigarettes.com. The distance between the hearts. If I live in your heart, then I can definitely feel that even if I don��t see each other, even if I��m a long distance away, my heart is warm. It is said that there is love to have a home, but the world's love and love, who has not experienced thousands of hardships, thousands of turns and still ask for but not as if everything is qualitative, not that I have no pursuit. It is a dream that is too far from reality. Like my kind of person who is unqualified and unwilling to give up sweat, the dream is like a rainbow after the rain, but the glory is bright and fleeting, and I have never grasped it. The reality is as cold and hard as a stone Marlboro Lights, and the dream is as fragile as an egg. Eggs and stones are never things that can be put together Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Then, if the heart is getting cold, if the heart is really small, I am really contented. Life is not too bad, life is bitter. Sweet and sweet, the feeling of being as sweet as a spring breeze. The sweet and sour taste, the world, and the experience of all things, can be described as a three-pointer. The peace and prosperity of the world, not to eat and wear, than the days the fathers have experienced, do not know how many times stronger. After all, I am still not willing. There is a little bit of thought and hope, and I am in the heart. Let it go. In this winter without snow, in this warm season like spring, life is still beautiful. Looking at the outdoor winter sun, I was a little hopeful, this city, so there has been no four seasons like spring. Maybe, no longer envy Kunming and Hainan.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Online Cigarettes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users