Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Thank you so much for your continued support of Field Gulls. - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thank you so much for your continued support of Field Gulls.

User is offline   liny195 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
This is my eighth season of writing for the site and in 2018 we did numbers in page views and unique visitors that go way beyond anything we’ve seen before. That’s thanks to the great Russell Wilson Color Rush Jersey , hard-working staff we have here and to you for consistently coming to the site, sharing our articles, talking about and sharing our work with others, and seeing several of our own writers go on to other positions in NFL writing such as Ben Baldwin and Sam Gold. I speak for everyone here when I say we very much appreciate your continued support and it makes the day-in, day-out, first-thing-I-do-in-the-morning/last-thing-I-do-at-night contributions all worth it. It’s unfortunate that the Seahawks saw their season come to an end on Saturday night, but I’m grateful that they gave us one more game to cover and I see a very bright future ahead in 2019. Onto the Patreon podcast ... And this one is free to listen to, so please check it out!It’s another Instant Reaction/Post-mortem on the Seattle Seahawks as their 2018 season concludes with 24-22 loss to the Dallas Cowboys in the wild card round. In this episode, I go on at length about what went wrong against the Cowboys, the problems on the offensive line, what changes could or should be made in the offseason, the 2019 free agents, how much cap space the Seahawks have Brandon Marshall Color Rush Jersey , what do in the draft, if Brian Schneider should be fired as special teams coach, plus a whole lot more in this hour and nine minutes long edition of the show. Finally, things wrap up with a positive outlook on the season and the near future for the franchise! This show is available to listen to on Patreon for free and is sponsored by Injury Legal Center. EPISODE LINKAlso, we had a winner in our Footbottle competition but so far the winner has not responded to my email! So we might have to choose a new winner. If you’d like to support the show or the work being done here at Field Gulls, you can do so at the Patreon. Supporters at the $2/month level get all of the podcast episodes for free plus access to giveaways and prizes. Read!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteField Gullsa Seattle Seahawks communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSeahawksOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsFiled under:Century LinksCentury Links 5/7: Seahawks Should Have Cap Space to Extend Bobby WagnerNew,66commentsRead!PDTShareTweetShareShareCentury Links 5/7: Seahawks Should Have Cap Space to Extend Bobby WagnerPhoto by Tom Pennington/Getty ImagesSign up for the Seaside Joe newsletter!In addition to the great content you'll see on Field Gulls every day, sign up for a daily newsletter to come to your email every morning that will be a short and sweet post, thought, stat, quote, musing by Kenneth or one of his guests that requires little thought or commitment. Just a good way to bring a Seahawks companion to your morning of sippin' joe by the seaside.Bobby Wagner’s contract? There’s nothing to worry about « Seahawks Draft BlogSeahawks' DC: 2019 class 'one of the best groups we've had in a long time'Seahawks defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. spoke with 710 ESPN Seattle's John Clayton about this year's rookie class of defenders. Now that rookie minicamp has come to a close, who stood out most to Norton?Clayton: Seahawks have their most impressive rookie since Russell WilsonSecond-round pick D.K. Metcalf put on the best show in a Seahawks rookie minicamp since Russell Wilson in 2012 -- he caught just about everything Cortez Kennedy Color Rush Jersey , and looked unstoppable. That, and more, in John Clayton's rookie camp takeaways.Here are the three moves the Seahawks could still make to boost Super Bowl chances - CBSSports.comSeattle has been busy this offseason but with a few tweaks they could be a legit Super Bowl contenderEarly indications Seahawks ‘made the right choice’ with L.J. CollierAfter just three days of rookie minicamp, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll believes defensive end L.J Collier is a good fit for Seattle's scheme.Seattle Seahawks: Signing Ezekiel Ansah would be criticalThe Seattle Seahawks lost a huge piece of their defense when Frank Clark left, but Ezekiel Ansah offers an answer to filling Clark's open production.First Call: Duquesne lineman gets a kick out of Seahawks minicamp, RMU & PSU in lacrosse tourney | TribLIVE.comIn Monday’s “First Call,” a Duquesne Duke has a memorable moment at Seahawks camp. Also: the NCAA Lacrosse tournament will have a local flavor, a NHL game seven, and rumors about the NFL taking the combine on the road. The more you can do When you’re a rookie free agentSeattle Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on NFL future: 'I feel like I've got a lot more years' ahead [Video]NFL Network's Omar Ruiz catches up with Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner to talk about his "Tackle Weekend Hunger" event and his NFL futureWSU’s Logan Tago was running with the 1s at Seahawks' minicampCougar bidding to find an NFL home with Pete Carrol at DE or LEOLe'Veon Bell sticking to formula that 'works for me' - NFL.comWhen asked on social media Monday when he would be at a Jets practice, running back Le'Veon Bell said he's doing what was best and all would be forgotten in January.ATN Podcast: Saucy Offseason Story Lines - NFL.comWatch out -- and listen up! Saucy offseason story lines are coming at you as a room filled with heroes tackles plenty of topics, including Richie Incognito with Oakland and Myles Garrett without Gregg Williams.Dez Bryant posts first route on his comeback trail - NFL.comFormer Pro Bowl receiver Dez Bryant posted video of himself on Instagram Monday coming out of a stance, making a cut left, catching a pass and falling to the ground before popping back up.Kicker-starved Bears trade Raiders for Eddy Pineiro - NFL.comThe Oakland Raiders sent kicker Eddy Pineiro to Chicago in return for a conditional 2021 seventh-round draft pick Shaun Alexander Color Rush Jersey , NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported.Rodney Harrison elected to Patriots Hall of Fame - NFL.comSafety Rodney Harrison, who played a pivotal role in two Super Bowl titles for New England, has been voted by fans into the Patriots Hall of Fame, the team announced Monday.Philip Rivers: No stress to get new contract done - NFL.comChargers GM Tom Telesco made it clear early this year that quarterback Philip Rivers would be going nowhere despite playing his final contract year. On Monday, Rivers said there were no deadlines for that to happen.Jake Fisher ready to make switch from tackle to tight end – ProFootballTalkThe Bills signed and drafted a lot of offensive linemen this offseason. Former Bengals tackle Jake Fisher wasn't one of them. The former second-round pick is making the transition to tight end this year, and is excited about the chance to jump-start his career.Odell Beckham: I plan to turn the Browns into the new Patriots – ProFootballTalkOdell Beckham is optimistic about his future in Cleveland. Beckham told GQ that he believes he can win multiple Super Bowls, and that the Browns can succeed the Patriots as the best team in the NFL.Report: Ronde Barber to be named to Buccaneers Ring of Honor – ProFootballTalkThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers have decided on the next inductee into their Ring of Honor. According to Jenna Laine is ESPN.com, the Buccaneers are set to name former cornerback Ronde Barber as the 13th member of the Ring of Honor.Raiders adding Dwayne Joseph, Jim Abrams as directors of scouting – ProFootballTalkThe Raiders cleared out the unwanted members of the personnel department and are in the process of rebuilding the front office as they see fit. Per multiple reports, the team is hiring Dwayne Joseph away from the Philadelphia Eagles to serve as their director of pro scouting after four years in a...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users