• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rasul Douglas Jersey

User is offline   chunshu00 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Rule Number Two: It's About Her
A personal love letter is a direct communication to and with your wife. Use the word "you" early and often. Share your feelings. My parents have been married for more than 55 years. On my mom's 80th birthday, our family gave personal testimonies that we taped and made into a DVD. My dad stood up and used the song, "You Mean All the World to Me." He choked up with emotion in front of us all and it was so powerful to witness the love he had for his wife. Make your wife feel special, too.

Rule Number Three: Start with a Special Endearment
If you have a special name for your wife, use it. Write a personal greeting Isaac Seumalo Jersey , like
- My most beautiful ______________ (your wife's name)
- Dear wonder of my life
- You're the best thing that happened to me

Rule Number Four: Make it Specific and Meaningful
With a little practice, writing a personal love letter becomes a great habit! Make sure that the words you write express things that are specific and meaningful to your marriage, yourself and your wife. For example, you may write a personal love letter on the birth of a child, an anniversary, a special thanks for favors done Jordan Hicks Jersey , or for any reason that you can find. (Remember, the more reasons, the more letters!)

Rule Number Five: End with Love
Don't just write, "well, that's about it." Get creatively romantic. Use something that sums up your feelings and lets your wife know that you continue to love her. Use endings like: Forever Yours, All my love Nelson Agholor Jersey , With love forever, I am so happy you are in my life, You mean the world to me. Then, sign your name.

Rule Number Six: Make It Pretty
Wives love getting a special gift and the packaging is often as important as what is inside. In other words, don't write your personal love letter on the back of a paper bag. Make it pretty. Use special stationery (you can visit a scrapbook store and buy just one sheet for less than 50 cents.) Or write your letter in a romantic greeting card. Use your own handwriting, too. A card typed on a computer seems artificial and mechanicals. Decorate your letter with a personal drawing like hearts or XOXO (shorthand for hugs and kisses) Mack Hollins Jersey , or use stickers.

Rule Number Seven: Special Delivery
Make sure your personal love letter gets your wife's attention. Use surprise. Mail your letter in a special envelope, like Priority Mail or through Special Delivery. Put the letter under her pillow, in her lingerie drawer, on her dinner plate or at the breakfast setting. Use her favorite color envelope.

Rule Number Eight: Do It Again and Again
Trust and ongoing commitment rank high with every wife. Write another personal love letter when you go out of town (I give my wife a card for every night that I'm gone), on Monday mornings, when she's doing the laundry. Your marriage relationship will grow with love beyond your imagination as you regularly write a personal love letter to your wife.

With a little Donnel Pumphrey Jersey , consistent effort, husbands can write personal love letters that create a hope-filled atmosphere, and have one of the best love nests in the neighborhood.
Author's Resource Box

Dave Pipitone is a professional communicator, spiritual entrepreneur, dedicated husband and father. For more information for husbands honoring their wives, visit http: .

Article Source:

With its perfect sandy beaches and azure blue sea Rasul Douglas Jersey , Guardalavaca is the perfect place in which to take your Cuba holidays. The destination is full of some of Cuba?s finest luxury hotels and can be paired up with your Havana holidays as a relaxing multi centre break. Here are some of the best activities that the destination has to offer:

Swimming with Dolphins

Swimming with dolphins is a once in a lifetime experience, and on your Cuba holidays there are two main resorts where you can take part in this incredible activity: Varadero and Guardalavaca.

The dolphinarium at Guardalavaca is based in a lago. wholesale air max 97 air max wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users