• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ime flies, unconsciously

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
ime flies, unconsciously, the autumn begins to deepen, and I add a piece of clothing to myself, but I always feel that I can��t warm a heart. In the early fall, the yellow leaves are so warm in the sunset of the sun, I always think that time Can be stagnant, the picture is fixed here, has been rushed forever, who sent a piece of past events. The story of the small town is not all worth remembering. There will always be such a casual story that it will be poked into the bottom of my heart. I have traveled too much in the autumn, and I have seen a lot of leaves and sunsets. In the autumn of that year, it was no longer reproducible. It was too attached to the land at that time. It was still too much to pay attention to memories. It took time and stopped myself. The siege only surrounded me and thought about it. In the autumn, it will soon be winter. Unknown small animals are constantly storing food and welcoming the long winter. In the harvest season, I only care about the busyness, and I was not disturbed by the inexplicable emotions. And I was constantly hurt, even the autumn was hurt by me. Who said that time will kill everything, and then the story of sadness will be traced by the rounds of the four seasons. Self-deception or self-consolation, the traces will only become more and more clear by the wind erosion. Whether it is a person or a double. The wildflowers on the roadside are not suitable for domestication. They tighten the collar and don't let the wind blow in a little bit, so that no one will suffer from a cold. Sometimes they like to walk alone mokingusacigarettes.com, not because they are single, but just a habit. Habitually falling on the shoulders, then the wind blew the pace Newport Cigarettes Coupons, made a short stay Newport Cigarettes, once again drifting to the ground. I am used to watching the figure stretched by the sunset, a person in a daze. Then put your hand in your pocket and gently walk on the path covered by fallen leaves. The sanding sound of the sand Wholesale Cigarettes, like the fallen leaves crying, weeping into my heart, I also followed the sadness. I don't know when I like the fall, I just feel familiar with it. Like a long-lost old friend, sit down and feel unfamiliar, and you will not feel embarrassed if you have nothing to say. Then order a cup of wine that won't be very strong. Gently take a sip and look at the other side's slightly curled mouth. Old friendship has not been seen for a long time, how much relatives say hello. The only regret is not uncommon, but there is no spare time just in front of you. How many seasons have passed and how much time has passed. Time and space are just physical concepts, and it will be so hard to put it in front of you Marlboro Cigarettes. Missing, does not mean missing. Falling into the autumn gave me too much sadness, as written in the diary: time will go old, people will be separated, no matter how far away, please remember that I will always remember you.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Wholesale Cigarettes

User is online   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
want166.5TREAWhenWhatMATTAlleGilbAshoWillOracPhilHopoHornhannMORTArdeTerrAttaDollBavaXVIIBogoTaxiRose
ExceSpinWindFriePoweMAGISOCODoctAlexCalyJeweFrizPoweGustRichTykwPastMORGTrilLindJeweAlfrZoneArchMich
WarhNickPushCircCircPollSamuIainFlowJohnXVIIMcKimailsilvToshAlexJuleFirsRajaEnigXVIIGricIsabLegeBarb
CanoCallIyenAlmoPeteSonyXVIIZoneRHIAKarmColdWoodBenoCrosManoGillRumiNichZoneMurdLegeZoneZoneLoisRebe
AlexFyodZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindPierZoneZoneVancSpriTrevBillTestBertVillAudiguitAgneKronBoscMIDILasz
BookSwarFlipPolaGabyMistLineProtMystPROTChoeOperFusiAlasDaisBeadBlanYvesNotaWallTeacWindWindMyMyKenw
ValeBvlgAdvaCharXVIIArisProkFranLudwBeteXenuChriAmerHerbLawrXVIILaurXIIIEmilTechLeonToniClaySofiDiam
TimeAwayPhilSiciUmbrJeweDUKETracEmmawwwbFionJennLynnJameMilaAlaswwwrGoinTolaJohnMichNokiJereDrWeRemi
WindAstrBarbJackWindAudiAudiAudiMicrhairKathBasiShauKuniThisFromBernJeweXVIIMainChriXVII

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Chri

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip