Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is it time to go home? R

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Is it time to go home? Recently, in my sleep, I have often dreamt of people in my hometown. From dreaming about my father to dreaming about my mother. The old face is vaguely identifiable, the warm voice is warm and friendly, there are not too many words, the joy of watching each other at home, I dream of their laughter, and dream of their crying Parliament Cigarettes. The hardships of life were repeatedly propped up by their shoulders, and they were heavy and bent on their waists, watching their gradually thin bodies begin to look like a wind in my contrast. Tears began to rush, but I can't shed tears. Strong is the father's arrogance. When I was born, the arrogant inherits it to me, so I won't cry or cry. I will only follow my father's footsteps, even if I am stronger than him now, but in my heart, he will always be the height of my dreams, and the gang will play with me, play together, catch crabs, and fish together Newport Cigarettes. Swim together, ostrich nest together...no kinship, but as a brother, the years have faded their childishness, and they have polished their hearts, the boring life and the confusion of the future make laughter have become more and more Go far. But no matter how they change, they can never change the brotherhood in their hearts, because this kind of friendship has already become the blood flowing in our body. No matter where we are, no matter where we are, there is always a relationship between us. . In the dream, we are reunited together. Everyone is busy with the wines of the present, and spits life in the glass of wine, and is drunk in the charming night. The memories of the past are infiltrated in the cold evening wind, carrying the fragrance of the lotus pond. The memory of the gang runs in the fields, chasing the flying of the big birds, and rowing their own bamboo rafts in the summer, swaying in the clear water, Picking up the lotus flower, pulling a piece of pink petals one by one and putting it in the water into a fairy tale boat, the young figure who has been swaying in the water has disappeared and dreamed of grandma, the kind smile, the eyes raised, The deep wrinkles are like cracked land, but they are incomparably intimate and incomparably thick. Grandma has passed away for many years Cigarettes Online, and the deep sorrow has been deeply engraved in the mind of the young, even if it is a deep dream, the deep pain can not be eliminated in my mind, so when I dream of my grandmother, the dream I am always incomparably clear. The figure in front of me is just the illusion of dreams. This makes me cherish every time I spend with my grandmother in my dreams. Although I can��t avoid the blurring of memory after I wake up, I still leave some Some deep impressions. In the years, how many times have ceased to exist, leaving only memories for people to remember. I am clear in the middle of the night after my dreams, how difficult it is to be. The tears of the rogue flowed out without a reason, without a little emotion, the whole person lay down like this to dawn, and did not think about anything. Although the past has passed, and countless days and nights of nostalgia and feelings, and I am reluctant to immerse myself in the past years, I have to leave some illusions, and now and even in the future. Sometimes quiet meditation feels good, in this case Online Cigarettes, people will always be more clear, more than ever to understand their own situation, free and easy to go back and forth in the past and the future, do not do a little bit of immersion calculation The time of the New Year has come close to the day, and going home has become a complicated mood, but it is always more joy than sorrow. Thinking of the parents and brothers and friends at home, the heart is still full of great warmth, although there is already Some people have already withdrawn from my life, sleeping in the thick land, but they are still living in my heart, I can live with them and bravely. The dead people have ceased to exist Marlboro Gold. In the country of life and death, I have repeatedly sent away my
Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes

Marlboro Red

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users