Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

together, and you are

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
together, and you are tired and tired. It��s not too long that there has been a gap between male and female students. It��s awkward, and it��s not as close as before. It��s a torture after the development. In the end, I finally couldn��t bear it. Ask to sit separately. At this point, the purpose has been reached, the teacher smiled. Their teachers used this kind of almost "despicable" means, and the soldiers broke apart one pair after another. The teacher also said that high school students rarely come to the end of love <a href="www.usa-newports.com">Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping</a>, so far he has only received an invitation from a former couple. Now that we have a new mobile phone, we have WeChat, and we have this group (whether you are willing or forced): there are classmates and colleagues, there are friends and relatives, there are a lot of groups... even gambling There are special groups. The attitude towards the group, the less I have <a href="www.npsmoking.com">Super Cheap Cigarette</a>, the better, the three or five are too much; some people want more and better, the others have seven or eight groups, many have dozens of groups, I really don��t know how busy they are. Come over. What is even more unreasonable is that there are people who rely on a large group of people. In these various groups, the most important thing is the class of students. I remember that at the beginning of the group, the enthusiasm in the group was like a fire, and the climax was superficial. It was a wave of high waves. The students had endless words, and they couldn��t tell the endless feelings. In addition, the red envelope was helping, and it was a hot one. But after half a year, the group is already small and the waves are small. After the so-called honeymoon period, there is less talk, more diving, and some people have been diving for a long time. The group has no wind and no waves. There are fewer and fewer students who are talking, and there are only a handful of bubbling people. Even the red packets can��t excite people��s interest. There are very few people who make red envelopes, and people who grab them are also embarrassed. It seems that desertedness is inevitable. Some people may sigh with a big sigh: "How good, how busy the group! How can it become so silent all of a sudden! It is a bit uncomfortable! People are warm and cold, so in fact, it is not necessary to be so pessimistic, I see normal again. However, if you think about it, the old classmates who have not seen for more than 20 years have suddenly been forced to pull together <a href="www.cigars-home.com">Discount Cigarette Cartons</a>. There will be a lot of discomfort at the beginning, even if there is some curiosity and freshness, but because of In essence, there is a lack of understanding, and you don��t know each other��s preferences, three views, etc. If you talk about it, you will have nothing to say, but you will be embarrassed; you can��t ask questions, it will be very unreasonable and there is no need to do it again. As a middle-aged man in his 40s, his experience is not too small <a href="www.npsmoking.com">Usa Cigarettes Online Free Shipping</a>. He is deeply immersed in the world and has a sense of instinct. The people who are not familiar with it are hard to be truly connected. Incorporate into your own social circle, so many people will pay for it when they hand in. So what about classmates? Basically, it is still a stranger, it can be good to maintain the surface of the hot network unless it is It��s better to compare, It��s a lot better. With a good foundation, it will be much better. When you see you for many years, you will not only be very kind, but also have something to say; but at this moment, if you can develop into a diplomatic relationship, you have to ask a question mark; It may be a big change to the eye or the fate <a href="www.sale-cigarettes.com">Newport 100S Carton Cheap</a>. After many years, there has been a huge change in each other. Can you still find the feeling? Only God knows that there is a point that can almost be concluded: the old classmates will have a original intimacy when they meet again. After all, they have been together; unless they meet each other. You can't remember who the other person is. The classmates are still so weak, not to mention the general group of interests that are mixed with interest. At the end of the day, the crowd will never get up again. Because most of the groups have gradually evolved into "zombie groups". Nowadays technology is very developed, people's material life is getting richer, and we have lived in the so-called "cozy" life in the eyes of our parents, but really Is it very happy? Think about it! Compared with ten years ago, twenty years ago, thirty years ago, how much more happiness did you increase? Can the happiness index be improved? Don��t be negative! Simple life When the shortage of materials is not happy, I haven��t seen everyone crying and sorrow. Don��t talk about smart phones at the time, not even ordinary machines, not living well? Nowadays, in addition to playing mobile phones, children can still Is there any other fun? Nowadays, there are several students who are not nearsighted? Can we watch all kinds of games that we played in childhood? When I think of it, my heart suddenly adds a soreness and floats a trace of sadness. If I remove the mobile phone, they Naturally, I will find a suitable game project. The time for outdoor sports will increase greatly. The chances of intimate contact with nature will increase frequently. This is neither hurtful nor exercised. Isn't it good? Why is it? You can't do without the mobile phone. The adult is also visible. When you put down your mobile phone and your body and mind are no longer bound by it, you will feel relaxed. You will also have a lot of time. Don't think that you will have nothing to do. It will be boring, even if you are stunned and meditation? People often say that "the body or the mind must always have one on the road", but I think: "The body or the mind must always have a meditation." You can't do without a mobile phone. How can you get too far away from the topic of peace and quiet? The pros and cons of smartphones are not to be summed up in a few words. You can only see each other. Cheng is also it, defeat is also it, so described may be more pertinent. I don't care about others, I don't want to be tied up by it. One day, I will abandon it far away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users