Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The popularity of smart

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
The popularity of smart phones is not a day or two <a href="www.cigarettesnewports.com">Marlboro Wholesale Cigarettes</a>. Inevitably, I have been forced to master it for more than a year. The so-called forced: There are too many friends and relatives around the ear to keep blowing: "Your old mobile phone is not eliminated yet? What ages <a href="www.cigars-home.com">Newport Online Cigarettes</a>, not advancing with the times, it is stubborn." "Today, you haven't had a WeChat. Every time I go to the antiques, I just smiled awkwardly; but I have a lot of troubles, and I can't help but feel awkward. It feels like a 30-year-old girl has been married because she still has no boyfriend." The seven great aunts and the eight great scorpions are shelling in general. Under the helplessness, only one compromise can be left. Unconsciously, I have also been assimilated into a boring low-headed family. Looking back on this process, I don��t know if it��s a loss. Except for some elderly people, it��s definitely a wonderful thing to use a smart phone. As early as a year ago, when I hadn��t played a new mobile phone, I��ve been treated as a different kind of person; I��m still clinging to it. When I was old, I thought that I was an old man. I heard that the singer Li Jian still uses Nokia's straight bar machine, and there is no WeChat Weibo. It can only be described as shocking. I really admire his persistence and look around. No matter what the occasion, restaurants, shops In the waiting room and on the bus, almost everyone holds a large-screen mobile phone, and they are all playing in the low-pitched, while watching and enjoying. What's more, some people are still watching the mobile phone while riding the electric car, the speed is not Slow! They are completely at risk, and they really let others be jealous. And this kind of person is still not a few, almost every day will meet. I heard that some people can also send WeChat while driving! This is really cold, I do not know Where are the three-headed and six-armed intelligent machines that control people's freedom <a href="www.usa-newports.com">Marlboro Reds 100S Carton</a>, they also bring a lot of convenience: ��One machine is at hand, nowhere to go�� has become a reality, and merchant shops that support mobile payment are becoming more and more popular. Popularization. A few years ago, when someone proposed the avant-garde concept of going out without a wallet, I still had considerable doubts. Now people who don��t understand mobile payment are falling behind, and the change is so fast, it��s really dazzling. Buy taro fritters can be paid by WeChat, buy roast chicken roast duck can use Alipay, call for takeaway and only need to sweep, can not send a red envelope. Really more convenient, more and more human In short, when the opportunity to be cashed has become less and less, when the fruit is bought, the stall owner is a middle-aged and old woman who pushes the three rounds. When there is a small couple who choose to pay for the apple, they will touch the pocket. It shows a very awesome look: "Hey! No cash! Can this be done?" The female stall owner said with a certainty: "Nothing! We have a WeChat payment!" Finished, take a piece from the top pocket The crumpled bar code suddenly shocked me. I almost missed the new mobile phone. For me, there is still a big advantage. I have to say that it can be used as a dictionary, and it is quite convenient. When you encounter a word you don��t know, open Baidu. All kinds of results came out: there are pronunciations, meanings, extensions, etc., and the words of the past and present are all given out. When they are happy, they are too embarrassed and they can only rely on the dictionary before. The second road can go.) But it is more difficult to find out. When you encounter some difficult words, it is even bigger. You can��t figure out what to look for. You can only try one by one <a href="www.cigars-home.com">Discount Cigarette Cartons</a>, and you haven��t got a result after half a day. It��s a common thing, then the frustration at that time can be imagined <a href="www.cigarettesnewports.com">Marlboro Wholesale Price</a>, of course, the smartphone Full benefits, it brings enrichment, giving the convenience and fast, but also to inflict a great deal of distress. Countless how many people have become slaves to it, and it��s true that you are in control of it or are under control; even a popular phrase appears on the Internet: ��The farthest distance in the world, I am by your side, You are watching the mobile phone." How ironic it is to think about it, but when you think about it, it is not unreasonable. How many men and women have missed the beautiful scenery in front of their eyes because of their mobile phones? How many parents have neglected their side because they indulged their mobile phones? What are the children's longing eyes? How many children have neglected the carefully prepared food and the desire to talk about their own words because they buried their mobile phones? People are tired of flipping through mobile phones, watching videos, sending WeChat, and thinking that they have improved The love of a friend. In my opinion, the distance from others is indeed shortened, but the increase in feelings is really not obvious. We must know that friendship is a long-lasting, persevering watering that can grow and develop; friendship is the time that requires time and space to thrive. Even the best feelings need to maintain the right distance. It is not through the fast-food greetings that many times a day. You think that you are intimate, but you have buried hidden dangers. The appropriate distance is also called "aerobic distance", which varies from person to person and from relationship to relationship. If you don't pay attention, you will only have two consequences: either boastful or arrogant; or come fast, go quickly about the topic of distance, there is a vivid case here, the son told me. When their biology teacher was working as a class teacher, the behavior of students falling in love was repeated. He wanted to come up with a recipe: let the two students who are in love sit on a bench. It��s not inseparable, so good! Perfect! Let your day The days stick

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users