Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Time flies so fast, and I h

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Time flies so fast, and I have to face the college entrance examination in a blink of an eye. Although I feel like standing at the door of the university, it is not very ideal in reality.ll remember the kind of self-confidence and great ambition that I had when I stepped into this school. It seemed to be exhausted from the first to the third year. Now I am standing at the door of the university. I am hesitant to go to the college entrance examination or give up. The teacher said: "When you walk to the foot of the Great Wall, you don't go up and see its grandeur. Isn't it a pity?" , so that I have a state of learning.
feel that learning has more goals. When I work hard, the university is in front. As long as I progress a little bit in the daily struggle, the university is waiting for you in the forward direction. However, in the case of loss, my goal of struggle is not clear, and hope is completely shattered. I didn't know what to do at that time. Faced with these problems, I have to feel that I spend so much time in the classroom every day. If I persist, I will work hard for so long <a href="www.prideconcept.com/marlboro">Marlboro Menthol 100S</a>. Maybe there will be joy of success and faith in yourself.university is a paradise for everyone. I feel that everything is very good. I hope to use my own efforts to make my own achievements and go to a university that suits me <a href="www.webvipsmoking.com">Carton Of Marlboro Reds</a>. People should make their own perfection throughout their lives. It is the perfect ending for everyone by embarking on a suitable university through high school three years of hard work. It is an important turning point in the life stage, motivating myself to keep moving forward. I hope that I will not leave too much regret in my life <a href="www.buyusacigarettes.com">Cheap Cigarettes</a>.s my own business to stand in front of the university now. It is my responsibility to study hard <a href="www.designerindex.net/marlboro">Carton Of Newports</a>. Give yourself a firm belief that makes it a perfect ending in life, a dream that everyone is yearning for.ple should live to be old and learn to be old. Now they should set up an ideal university to go in. Although it is very rough <a href="www.designerindex.net/marlboro">Cigarette Tobacco For Sale</a>, it can also be a material for your old age, let others cheer for you! As long as you have the pursuit And goals can be a reality. Everyone who wants a long and short life wants to be comfortable. But it requires your previous efforts to be successful and progressive.rtunities are available to everyone, but they are often reserved for those who are prepared, so if you have to work hard to get into the university, you will create miracles and create brilliance. So now we should cherish everything in front of us, try our best to seize the time, and the university will go further. It is time to move forward bravely!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users