Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

he call of the

User is offline   ylq 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
I had to change my clothes to go to work this morning, but Tiangong didn��t do beauty. When I was about to go out, I got a drizzle. Many workers didn��t talk about it. Since I��ve said nothing, let��s Everyone rested, then I changed my clothes and went to sleep. After I came here, I thought that I should go outside and go today, so I wanted to go to the streets. Going out to look at the sky, the sky is not raining, it has been going on for so long, it is time to rest. It is gloomy on its face, as if to tell us that the rain will come again sooner or later, I can't manage that much, I will go out with an umbrella. Walking on the muddy road, I saw a lot of people along the way. They were all on the construction site. They couldn��t do it in the morning. Now the rain stopped, and went to the street to go around. When I got to the street and I bought what I should buy, I was afraid that it would rain again and go back. The feeling of going back is really good, just like the spring breeze, I look at the scenery above the road is really beautiful, those faint wildflowers <a href="www.usacigs365.com">Cheap Newport 100 Cigarettes</a>, the green grass, the calm lake, and those on the road I am free to laugh at the playful birds. When I pass, I look at them. They are also watching me. I scream at them. They scream at me and fly away. They won��t fly. Too far away, but quietly watching me. Those wild grasses and wildflowers have become more spiritual after they have been bathed. They are like the elves on the roadside. At this time, I think they are also conscious and thoughtful. I sincerely admire in my heart that they are accompanying me. What a nice view. At this point, I had an idea in my heart, a very strange idea, I was watching them, they were watching me, but I was moving, and they did not move, but quietly Staying in this place, staying for a lifetime is their life. I am glad that God gave me a pair of legs so that I can move around, can run, be free, and they may be happy because there are so many active scenery in Their eyes are dangling, so that their lives are not so dull and lacking. When we look at the scenery, the scenery is also watching us <a href="www.100scigarettes.com">Newport 100S Carton Wholesale</a>. Sometimes we become the most beautiful scenery in their eyes <a href="www.100scigarettes.com">Carton Of Newports 100</a>, but we never think of them as one thing. We are alive, and they are not the same. Is there life? People living in the world are actually the scenery in the eyes of others. Seeing your happy life, living happiness or living humbleness, in short, being alive is lucky. If you live fast and unhappy <a href="www.vonderhain.com/marlboro">Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes</a>, you must look at your own state of mind. When you admire those wildflowers and wildflowers <a href="www.vonderhain.com/marlboro">Free Carton Of Newports</a>, think of yourself. While you are watching them, they are also watching us. We are the scenery in their eyes. The beauty is not beautiful, they have the final say, so the smile on the face is more They always see your face, sullen, unhappy, to be a self-confident and sunny self, not for anything else, but to make yourself more beautiful in front of these ordinary lives.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users