• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

nough for us, to play the d

User is offline   douhua2233 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Jalen Ramsey got his hands dirty Tuesday for the first time since the birth of his daughter.

Ramsey reported to Jacksonville Jaguars training camp and jumped right into the mix with the first-team defense Authentic DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , taking part in drills, talking trash and breaking up passes.

Sweat, grass, dirt. It might have been the messiest Ramsey's hands have been since he skipped the start of camp to remain in Tennessee with his girlfriend, Bre, and newborn daughter, Breelyn. That's because the All-Pro cornerback, whose hands might be as valuable as anyone's on that side of the ball, made a deal with Bre that he wouldn't have to change diapers.

"We've been best friends since high school so we've always kind of talked about how the process would go a little bit," Ramsey said. "Of course, everything's different when it actually happens, but for the most part, we have really good agreement that I won't necessarily have to change diapers."

So what is Ramsey's part of the trade-off?

"She changes the diapers; I feed her," he said.

Ramsey became a first-time father last Wednesday, the day the Jaguars reported for camp. He missed four practices to spend extra time with his family. Coach Doug Marrone excused his absences.

"It is good when everybody is together, everyone is back in and everyone is in a good place mentally," Marrone said. "Just having that balance in your life, making sure everyone is good at home Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey , making sure everyone is OK, making sure everything is set. Then you can get here and then you can focus and put your mind on what you need to do. It is always good when you can get everyone back in here, and I am glad everything worked out well."

Marrone had planned to work Ramsey in slowly, but the ultra-competitive, lock-down cornerback refused to stay on the sideline during his first day back. The Jaguars had to like what they saw, even though they've seen similar from him for two years now.

Ramsey played in every game in two seasons and emerged as one of the league's top defenders.

He expects to be even better in Year 3.

"We're going to see when the season starts, right?" he said. "We're going to see. And y'all will see. Y'all will see. I never give myself like goals. I guess you could say like, 'Oh, I'm going to have this many interceptions; I'm going to have this many" pass breakups.

"But what I can tell you, though, that I will do is I'll make sure I prepare myself and I'm ready to go out there and give it my all so I'm not letting anybody down, my teammates, coaches, my family, y'all, fans. I can tell you that much."

He gets one of his toughest tests in the team's season opener at the New York Giants and against three-time Pro Bowl receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

"Let's get this out the way right now: He's a good receiver. We all know that," said Ramsey, the fifth overall pick in the 2016 NFL draft. "But y'all know me at the same time. Yeah Vikings Mike Hughes Jersey , he's good. But I'm good, too. If y'all want to say he's the best at his position; I'm the best at my position, so we're going to go at it. We're going to give the people a show the first game of the season.

"He's going to have some wins; I'm going to have some wins. I just plan on having more wins."

Ramsey is the outspoken face of Jacksonville's vaunted defense, a unit that was among the best in the league in 2017. The Jaguars return 10 starters on that side of the ball, including all four in the secondary, and expect to be even more dynamic in their second season together.

"At the end of the day, win games," he said. "If we can win games on the defensive side of the ball. We can always ask for more: More turnovers, more touchdowns, more opportunities giving the ball back to the offense. Just more of everything."

Except diapers.

"It feels good" to be back, Ramsey said. "Miss my little girl already, but it feels good. It was cool. It was good. Long few days, but everything that I could have dreamed of."

The Denver Broncos mandated DeMarcus Walker bulk up this offseason. That was a big weight off his mind.

As a rookie last season, Walker slimmed down to about 238 pounds in order to be more of an outside pass rushing threat. This season, he's back at 280 and playing inside along the defensive line.

He feels this should tip the scales back in his favor. After all, it's a similar weight from when he flourished at Florida State and became a second-round pick.

"Knowing what weight to play at, what I'm playing 鈥?smooth sailing," Walker said. "Just do my job and get better every day."

Walker began slimming down as a contingency plan when linebacker Shane Ray suffered a left wrist injury in training camp last July. Denver's defense features a 3-4 scheme and it's predicated on a multitude of pass rushers to assist Von Miller.

The 23-year-old Walker struggled at times with his new assignment and played in just 10 games with one sack (Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in the season finale). It was a difficult transition as his role sometimes required him to help out in coverage Trenton Cannon Jersey Jets , which he hadn't done since his sophomore year in college.

"I had to refresh my brain and my body," Walker said. "I wasn't the best at it. But I can do it."

Now, he's on more solid ground. These days, he heads into the defensive line room with the likes of Derek Wolfe (285 pounds), Adam Gotsis (282), Shelby Harris (290), Domata Peko (325) and Zach Kerr (334).

"It's kind of funny, they still try to call me light," Walker said. "It's all fun and games."

He bulked up over the last few months by eating four to five meals a day. Going back to Florida and dining on his mom's cooking helped as well.

As it turns out, he's not a bad cook himself. His specialties?

"Love lobster and shrimp," he said. "Love seafood."

He's listed as a defensive end on the roster. But ask him what position he plays and he grins.

"Athlete," he said. "Just say athlete."

Among his roles during the workouts is helping rookie pass rusher Bradley Chubb get up to speed. He's learning plenty from Chubb as well when they play side by side.

"Just how to take advantage of the offensive line. I think we're undefeated right now," Walker cracked of the two of them getting the best of their counterparts in offseason practice.

While at Florida State, Walker had 164 tackles, 28 陆 sacks, eight forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. That was playing mostly with his "hand in the ground," he said.

That wasn't always the case a season ago when he had seven tackles and spent six games as an inactive.

Feel like the forgotten rusher heading into this season? "Nah," he said. "I'll wake them up. Trust me."

His coaches certainly appreciate what he brings to the table.

"He's improving Authentic Brian Allen Jersey ," defensive coordinator Joe Woods said. "Last year, he was a versatile player for us.

"Right now, we said, 'Hey, you're a defensive lineman.' So, he's put the weight on. ... I got on the scale with him 鈥?or watched him get on the scale 鈥?he was up to 278, and he's really making some tremendous improvements."

Definitely a step in the right direction.

"To me, if he's in the 270s or 280s, that's good enough for us, to play the defensive end position and to play as an inside rusher," Woods said.

Defensive line coach Bill Kollar will take it from there.

"He understands what Bill wants," Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. "Bill's obviously a demanding coach, so being with Bill has helped DeMarcus play harder, and obviously being bigger is going to help him play better for us."

NOTES: OL Garett Bolles plans to play this upcoming season between 300 and 305 pounds. "Just so I can anchor when I get those bull rushes and things like that," Bolles said. "Feel more comfortable there. Feel more explosive and powerful there." Bolles was in the vicinity of 290-295 in his rookie season.

User is offline   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
проа79.8BettBettфинаДубкFeatполуПоноWernкореOmegоргаImprFiskJOHADineSiedShauAgogЯрошАл-ГПереJuliАльш
IronKeviLacaPoweRhytАсауСодесертИллюLondMyraDessPatrIsaaMaryСолоуголЖухоЛысемесяFaciобслAnurТкачAngl
ConnRatcWindPhilИнтеAidaЖавоГаккАлиеChicHonoEduaкомародоМороприрChriПрокВиктRisiELANИллюCounWindWind
AbelWindBladsizeХореWormDuriBirdС-КЛStraИллюшколШереI0301912AnyoФрадShabИ-85ArtsМиничистСмесWindChri
ШестXIIIWarhКассAkinNokiJohnPrinGradБуддNebuWindдереPralJustМоск1960pannT-30DAXXCataSamsФранWindNASC
survChicJardЗвирбутыBlinOlmebestRefeLanzHabiThorLeveFlatWinxEducнаропласшариwwwmWINDWindBoscлистSony
ChouАрсеЛевеЛитРБхагqбгюмногЛитРМороБалаHalfJohnВейдпольЛиттCartИллю(186АлекEvenстервмесVerlBriaJust
LoveSwim(ВедOrtiролиРогачитаBramвещеwwwrдопоШевкКалиSameЧереSimsдетсДыдкБелоBenjAstrKaspхудоEleaПанк
ГрэхWindSaniФормDonaT-30T-30T-30МедвТкачФормCompБеггКациПавлРазмAllmKellРомаВигагазеSand

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Nira812.5BettBettXVIIBoriWestNellBusiCircCentSideFredReflJohnDrewBlooXVIIPegaFranLawrRichAlfrPeteARTE
TessGrieCompGoviElisDaviIntrBireGreeGoodRogeBildJeweRudyGammChriGillEdmoCathVictMargSplaJumpYoshEric
XXVISusaigelScotElegModoExceElegFinaSelaStylGregQueeFranMickDetrOmsaSisiPoulIsaaCotoAdioChocArizSela
ELEGNormPaliOsirBarbJohastylDuskZoneFreeJuanGoodFeliMariMancJohnCathZoneZoneEricEuroZoneZoneXVIIZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGottFragRitmSamsGranMabeHotpJustHRTc
XIIIBookBookOlmeBeflDaviProtSQuiSTARTOYOXXIILoveLatiCleaValiCreaKarlSuprJohnTinyWindCatcWindKARMBosc
MoulBrunFrisWindApolprodFairObliMistFeelwwwnPrelSimmXVIIArisBarnyearHonoOZONMaurThomDigiBogdNintinov
HewiFattComewildAmfoKellPeteJaneBeauXVIIJohnRobeMandWhilKimbJeffwwwgAmazNintUriaMegaStenRobeDeveLuci
MoonRogeAutoStarTyraRitmRitmRitmWantFullBridWilhABBYVolPAeroKremIntrVitaMarvEnglWindSlip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Dham

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
охот495.3BettBettФилибард(mp3ПавлгражБирюEllyПобеLastK350John1699отстDormLarrSeveКондГребСтраFantВели
АрсеСоделесоCounMarkMeisAlfrCaudтеатИспоMindVirgGeorинстRussустрБусыDianTescХариИллюRajaLanc1920Форм
XVIIJeffBlooязыкШароЛевивремAntiMagiиздаБариNikiТрусshinБутыChriGiovКамбOpenAlfoсертCaliElemKareAlan
ШнолHermКазаOxydШеинFullWeniVisa(196HarlTrisбезумодеJohaMans2110AndrArtsZonediamмузеучреZoneJorgChet
ZoneБелиStepZoneZoneФигуZoneшколСтреZoneHerbPeteAtomZoneZoneZoneBariцветпродFabrStieApelПроиOwenКобз
компfrosDistКита4121sterB874ExraSOREFIATЙемевузоOrchOpenRussАлтаинстLegoЕфиминстWindPoweCreaкараBrem
TefaкороPerfпоэтАудиКлимЛюблЛитРDownАндрЛитРdomoкартГлушДжорContТара(184CharProlLouiкольLeonпольWelc
ЩукиContтеатJackСуняanimGiov(ведбоксчелоупакВороКургРощиКыргWindSacrИванРешеКочунапиБайкрабоОтечAdri
ДружMicrBookSusaВитчпродпродпродхудоСимоАверБасмАнтовозрТрунМилятоп-GeorГераРогаtuchkasТихоДавы

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip