Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: 2012 Black Edition GTR - SPE750 Package - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2012 Black Edition GTR - SPE750 Package

User is offline   Bruce Leeroy 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
Posted Image

Our latest build update for you guys features a brand new 12MY (2012 GT-R model year) GT-R black edition. This GT-R 12MY black edition was sourced by us here at SP Engineering for a client of ours that lives in Russia. When we received the car it only had 26 miles on the ODO…talk about brand new!

Posted Image

Now the 2012 model year GT-R comes with many refinements being done to the drive train as well as suspension as Kazutoshi Mizuno had promised just three years ago. Engine output was increased from 485bhp to 530bhp, engine torque from 434 to 448lb.-ft, as well as revised valve timing and air/fuel ratios.

Posted Image

With that being said our client from Russia did not want a 12MY GT-R out of the box, he wanted it SP tuned with our SPE750 package before taking ownership.

Posted Image

SPE750 package details:

SPE750 TURBOCHARGERS

Garrett Ball Bearing Cartridges
Jet Hot Coat Manifolds
Oil / Water Line + AN Fittings
Down Pipe (Catless)

SPE FUEL SYSTEM

1000cc ID Injectors
Dual 255LPH In Tank Fuel Pumps
Fuel Pressure Regulator + Fuel Gauge

SPE CAT LESS DOWN PIPE

HKS SPARK PLUGS

HKS Super Fire Racing Plugs M45HL 9

SPE SPEC INTERCOOLER KIT

COBB AcessPORT

*SPE Custom Tune

91 Pump Gas
Posted Image

C16 Tune
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Overall this SPE750 build was clean from start to finish. The 2012 GT-R definitely feels strong out of the box, but with our SPE750 package the car has that much more of a bite on the road. The car feels truly awesome.

Here’s a video from one of our previous SPE750 package on the track, check it out!

Eugene @ SPE

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users