Mclaren Power Forums: Ebrahim's GTR - 9.37 @ 158 MPH - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ebrahim's GTR - 9.37 @ 158 MPH SPE1000

User is offline   Bruce Leeroy 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
A customer of ours from the middle east has broke another record in the gulf with his R35 GTR. QTR mile times of 9.37 @ 158 MPH has been achieved using our SPE1000 package.

Taken from NAGTROC.ORG.....

View Postbahrain-orange-gtr, on 19 October 2011 - 10:36 PM, said:

i ran my gtr today at bic drag strip during bdrc round 1 championship i managed to run personal best time of 9.37 @ 254.4 km/h or 158 mph the car has more in it , we had few problems today during this run , we are working on tonight and we will be runing the car tomorrow again i have a good feeling we will be runing a better time , wish me luck the car mods are built motor by sp-engineering and greddy twin turbo kit , dodson motorsport built transmission , full weight car with titan roll-cage , 18 inch slicks and vp racing fuel p.s. i would like to thank my friend who tuned the car husam tayib from KSA for his amazing tune , thank you brother :) i also would like to thank eugene for his support and help , you made this thing happen :) video 1 enjoy

Full street trim with our 3.8L motor. Tuning was provided by MC Tuner (Husam) of Saudi Arabia.

Eugene @ SP Engineering

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users