Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Portable charging cable for the Model Y - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Portable charging cable for the Model Y

User is offline   denchikchyb 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Hi, I have a question about the Tesla Model Y. Can anyone tell me more about the portable charging cable? I'm thinking of getting one for my Model Y, but want to learn more about its features and benefits. Can you help me out?

User is offline   Chubakazubaka 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Of course! The Portable Charging Cable is an essential accessory for any electric vehicle owner, including Model Y owners. This cable allows you to charge your Model Y at a variety of public charging stations that support a standard charging jack, such as Level 2 charging stations. It provides convenience and flexibility when you are away from home or on the go. The portable charging cable is designed to be compact and easy to carry, making it ideal for road trips or being in areas with limited charging options. With this cable, you can use the public charging infrastructure to extend your range or recharge your Model Y while running errands. It's a reliable and practical solution for accessing charging stations outside of your home. You can find the portable charging cable as well as other useful accessories at the Tesla Model Y Accessories Shop. So, if you're looking to expand your charging capabilities and increase the range of your Model Y, the Portable Charging Cable is definitely worth a look!

User is offline   alikprohor 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
A portable charging cable is indeed a great option, another accessory worth considering is a home charging solution. Investing in a wall jack for your Model Y can provide a convenient and dedicated charging station right in your own garage.

User is offline   FrankJScott 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Why don't you Google it! before you post

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users