Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ceilings

User is offline   MasonWilson 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Hello. Urgently! Very urgent! I need a company that can come to our house and make a printed stretch ceiling as soon as possible. I'm waiting for advice.

User is offline   AlexBrown 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View PostMasonWilson, on 23 January 2023 - 03:40 PM, said:

Hello. Urgently! Very urgent! I need a company that can come to our house and make a printed stretch ceiling as soon as possible. I'm waiting for advice.

Hello. It's good that you asked this question. You definitely need to go here "Arete Design Company" https://ceilingnow.com/ . I have been their regular customer for several years. All repairs were done with their help. They work very fast and the staff is nice, polite and efficient. Of course, they also do all the work conscientiously and efficiently. And of course for a good amount! Contact them!

User is offline   MasonWilson 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View PostAlexBrown, on 23 January 2023 - 03:42 PM, said:

Hello. It's good that you asked this question. You definitely need to go here "Arete Design Company" https://ceilingnow.com/ . I have been their regular customer for several years. All repairs were done with their help. They work very fast and the staff is nice, polite and efficient. Of course, they also do all the work conscientiously and efficiently. And of course for a good amount! Contact them!

thank you so much!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users