Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Beauty Bloggers Apply Makeup With an Egg in the Latest Hack Videos Taking Over Instagram - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Beauty Bloggers Apply Makeup With an Egg in the Latest Hack Videos Taking Over Instagram

User is online   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Beauty Bloggers Apply Makeup With an Egg in the Latest Hack Videos Taking Over Instagram

Eggs are so versatile. They can be scrambled, poached, and baked into delicious cakes. But did you know you can apply makeup with an egg, too? Yup, that's a thing now. Beauty bloggers Nadi (also known as PopLuxe) and Esther Gbudje a.k.a. houseofsienna both boiled an eggs, peeled off the shells, and used them to blend in foundation, sweep on eye shadow, and contour their cheekbones.Get more news about customized cosmetic puff,you can vist our website!

Nadi recently posted a nearly 10-minute YouTube video, in which he used a hard-boiled egg to apply a full face of makeup. After squirting some liquid foundation onto his face, he went ham with the egg. (Pun intended.) "Oh my gosh, this is actually working really, really well," he exclaimed. "This kind of feels like a really cold SiliSponge but it smells like sewage, like eggs, so that's a turnoff. But it's actually doing a pretty good job."

But when he was about halfway done applying his makeup, something dramatic happened. The egg began to split in half. The yolk even fell out of its soft white casing. After that, Nadi did what any makeup artist in need of a protein boost would do. He popped the yolk right into his mouth. No salt or pepper needed—just a touch of glitter. Even though the egg crumbled more and more as he used it, he still thought it worked well for blending in foundation, concealer, and eyeshadow.

After watching Nadi's egg-cellent video, Gbudje was feeling inspired, so she tried the challenge for herself. She mostly used the egg to blend her foundation, and the end result was akin to a Beautyblender. "The egg did give me the flawless look I was going for, and it doesn't absorb any product at all," Gbudje tells Allure. "After each application, I cleaned the egg with wipes before applying another product on my face, so I would say it worked for me." She also explained what made her do this challenge, besides taking inspo from Nadi. "The Beautyblender is shaped like an egg, so I thought, 'What if I try using a hard boiled egg? Wouldn't it achieve the same flawless result that a Beautyblender or a foundation brush gives?'" she said. Well, she's not wrong. They are the same shape. As for texture, we're uncertain. WE might leave this hack to beauty bloggers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users