Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: An In-Depth Review of 4 Couples Sex Toys - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An In-Depth Review of 4 Couples Sex Toys

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
An In-Depth Review of 4 Couples Sex Toys

I’m a big believer in the power of education. And that’s why I’ve busy boning—so I can educate you about the wonders of couples vibrators. Gone are the days where your only options were a strap-on or phallic-shaped vibrator; today’s couples toys are far more advanced, reaching your naughty bits in ways never imagined. So if you’re looking to take your sex life up a notch or just try something new, a couples vibe might be just what the doctor ordered.To get more news about realistic butt masturbator, you can visit pinkkittytoys.com official website.

The We-Vibe has been around since Laura Ingalls Wilder traversed the country in her covered wagon. OK, so it hasn’t been that long, but it has been a decade since the toy was first released. Since then, Standard Innovation, the company behind the We-Vibe, has released several iterations of the vibrator. I tested the We-Vibe Match model, in particular.
The We-Vibe Match is a waterproof toy you (or your partner) can remotely control with an app. The vibe is C-shaped, with one half designed for penetration and the other half designed to rest on your clitoris. The We-Vibe Match has six different patterns and 10 different speeds, which combine to create a whopping 60 settings. A veritable buffet of vibrations, if I’ve ever encountered one.
Given its range, my partner J. and I were stoked to try this one out. But I struggled to figure out exactly how to use it. The arm that was supposed to rest on my clitoris was too long; it ended up resting on my bikini line, instead. After some experimentation, I decided to leave it where it was and gave J. the remote so he could play around with the vibration settings. He loved it. He really enjoyed the idea of using an app to pleasure me, and honestly, if that was the toy’s only capability, we would’ve been set.

But of course, we had more work to do. The toy wasn’t just designed for foreplay; it was designed to wear during sex, too. So, in the name of education, we did.

Using the toy during sex felt a little weird at first, but once I got used to it, I enjoyed the sensation. Worth noting, though: It’s the kind of toy you use when you want to take things slow; when we tried going faster, the toy started to feel abrasive and uncomfortable. According to J., the vibration was interesting, but not necessarily stimulating for him.

My thinking: The We-Vibe is great for foreplay, and might be great during penetrative sex if your partner’s penis or dildo of choice is on the smaller side. The We-Vibe definitely provides added tightness and stimulation, but it can feel a little in the way.
If you find yourself bored by your partner’s very human fingers—or if you’re looking for a way to switch up your routine—you might enjoy the Hello Touch, a finger vibrator that looks like it belongs in some kind of robot movie. With a little help from your Hell Touch, you can enjoy the best of both worlds—the warmth of human touch and the stimulating buzz of a vibrator.

When J. first slipped this on, I couldn’t help but laugh (because I am childish, easily amused, and, I mean, look at it). But once I got past this toy’s robotic appearance, I was able to kick back and let him do his thing—and things actually got pretty hot.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users