Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Best Couples' Sex Toys (Because We All Need *Something* to Look Forward To) - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best Couples' Sex Toys (Because We All Need *Something* to Look Forward To)

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Best Couples' Sex Toys (Because We All Need *Something* to Look Forward To)

We’ll let you in on a secret: Any sex toy is a couples’ sex toy if you try hard enough (or just get creative enough). And with the weekend coming up, you've got a great excuse to get busy in bed. However, even though you can make a couples' toy out of just about any toy, there are a slew of dedicated couples' sex toys created with the aim of pleasuring you both.To get more news about warrior automatic male masturbator, you can visit pinkkittytoys.com official website.

You might be surprised at how receptive your partner is to experimenting with a toy since lots of couples are using sex toys to enhance their experience and communication. Sex toy maker We-Vibe conducted a study of 1,000 men and women between the ages of 35 and 55 and found that 49 percent of couples that use vibrators together report communicating often, whether about sex toys or other topics. Added bonus: There's evidence that using toys together increases couples' ease with giving and getting direction from their partner in bed.
According to sex education experts, a neutral way to bring up sex toys is to mention a film or television show and ask, "What did you think about that scene in Broad City where Ilana...." Soumyadip Rakshit, founder of British sexual wellness firm MysteryVibe, suggests you "ease partners into the conversation about sex toys by sharing well-researched articles, especially in reputable outlets." Or you can simply say: "I was thinking about trying this toy with you and wanted to know what you thought." Anything that keeps the focus on mutual pleasure and playful curiosity is a great way to introduce toys in general or a specific one. And feel free to cite the pandemic: Toy sales have been up since March 2020, and couples are getting creative.
Remember when we said that any sex toy is a couples' sex toy? Well, that's true; the sky is the limit. From goddess pleasure balls to vibrators and bath salts, all types of toys are available for literally every kind of couple. But truth is, only you and your partner know what's actually best for you, considering each other's comfort levels and limitations. So with that in mind, here are the best 30 toys for all kinds of intimate thrills for beginners to sexperts.

This matte green body-safe silicone ring fits over the penis, and has six speeds from a faint murmur to a strong pulse. It's meant to give pleasure to both partners, since the vibrating part stimulates the wearer and the partner. As one user writes: "My wife loves the many vibrations. Helps me maintain longer erections. Best yet, my wife loves the big Os." Oh, and it's waterproof and rechargeable.

If you're someone who gets the most pleasure from clitoral stimulation, this vibrator is for you. Use it in the bedroom with your partner to increase your climax, thank us later. Writes one satisfied customer, " This is the best toy I’ve ever purchased and I love toys. It definitely got the job done and quickly and it was a different sensation than the other toys I have."

BDSM is not for the faint of heart, but if it's you and your partner's cup of tea, these bed restraints will kick it up a notch. It has ankle and wrist cuffs and is inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey books.

These beads are remote controlled and will rotate and vibrate for the ultimate pleasure sensation. LELO claims these beads will offer a thrilling hands-free experience that "turns your whole body into a sensual dance floor," and we're not mad about it.

Have your partner download the app so the intensity and pattern of this toy can be controlled from their fingertips while you have a virtual date. It has three vibration levels and four vibrational patterns.

Add a scoop of these bath salts to your tub to heighten sensations and get you ready for action. Foria sells three beautiful bath salts—Relief Salts, Wellness Salts and Intimacy Salts. Our reviewer tried all three separately, and while they're all luxurious and gorgeous smelling, she says the intimacy bath salts really take the cake. "Upon leaving the bath, my skin was super soft, I smelled great (thanks to ingredients like rose, kava, cacao, hemp and Himalayan salt) and I was honestly ready to get down in the sheets. Amazing."

"I am no stranger to high-end toys but the Zumio X is an absolute game changer—solo and especially with a partner," writes one user, who describes having intensified orgasms with it. This slender device uses rotation instead of the vibration that most handheld toys offer, resulting in more pinpointed stimulation. A small rotating head massages massage the clitoris, with eight speeds to choose from.

This cheerful pink Y-shaped silicone vibrator gets high marks for versatility since its ergonomic shape and multiple settings make it adaptable to practically any erogenous zone. As one user explains, "there are seven settings for the top two heads, and seven settings for the shaft, making 49 different possible combinations of vibrating pleasure. You are sure to find the right combination(s) for yourself and your partner."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users